Justin x Alex

Alex sat on the bleachers watching Justin Foley's basketball game. They recently started talking way more and hanging out a lot. But one thing still bugged Alex; he loved Justin but.. he was just to scared to tell him! I mean besides, Justin has Jessica, right? Alex sat there in deep thought just as Justin walked over to him. He hasn't realized; the game was over. "Hey, Alex?" Justin snapped in his face. "Oh- um hey Justin. Good job playing today!" Alex greeted his best friend. "Thanks. You okay? You really looked deep in thought back there."
"No I'm good" Alex said.

"Well, wanna come to my house? My moms out so we can do whatever we want" Justin asked, he sounded a bit desperate. "Sure. I'll call my mom"

Alex walked off to call his mom. This was going to be the best night ever, Alex Standall his 9th grade crush was going to be staying at his house; FOR THE NIGHT! Justin got really excited. But then pondered, should he tell Alex he loves him? Or should he just wait, or never tell him. Alex walked back over two minutes later. "Hey Justin! I can come over"

"Sweet! C'mon my cars over here" Alex followed over to his car, getting in shotgun while Justin got over to the drivers seat. The car drove off down the road and reached Justin's house. The two boys stepped in; "you can come to my room and wait for me, I'm gonna get a shower"

"Okay" Alex says, sitting on his bed on his phone. Alex thought, well, if I wanna make my move, I should get undressed as soon as he enters the room! Alex thought it was a perfect idea. At least to get Justin to notice him. When he heard the water turn off, he quickly got up, grabbed his bag that he had packed prier before coming here and slowly pulled his shirt off. Still no click from the door. He threw his pj shirt on. He pulled off his pants, that's when he heard the click. I mean, it wouldn't really bother Justin if he's in his trousers for a few seconds.

"Oh, sorry!" Alex says. "No, it's okay. I'll grab my stuff and change in the corner. Justin's says before adding "no looking" and as he changed no looks were exchanged. They headed downstairs, Justin went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. Like a lot, all junk food. "So, whatcha wanna watch?"

"Horror movies?" . "Sounds good to me" it was around 8:45 so the boys movie would end around 10:50. They were, well trying to have a Friday the 13th movie marathon, but it just wasn't going to happen. If they were to finish, they'd finish at, at least 7:30 the next morning. They just didn't feel like doing that. "Aahhh!" Screams came from the TV, making Alex and Justin both jump at the same time. "Pfft you should've seen your face" Justin yelled.

Alex gets defended and says "well at least I didn't look like a rats ass" after Alex says that Justin tickles him and they wrestle , not in a violent way but just having a tackling/ tickling war.
Justin pinned Alex's hands to the sides of himself. Justin stared in Alex's eyes, before kissing him. He pulls away immediately. "I-I'm sorry"

"No, it's um okay.. I kind of enjoyed it" Alex whispers, Justin makes eye contact once again and kisses him again. After this kids Justin got off and they continued the movie. When there was about 15 minutes left of the movie, Alex turns to Justin. "So, that kiss. Did it really mean something?"

"I-um.. if you wanted it too" Justin's stutters out when he felt a warm pair of lips on his. Alex was kissing him, it was a dream come true. Justin fought for dominance and won easily. He licks Alex's bottom lip for entrance, obliging Alex opens his mouth. While Justin's adventurous tongue felt every inch of his mouth. Justin's starts to kiss his neck and licking spots too. The moment got really heated as Alex's moans became really loud, as his member grew. Justin took the moment to grasp at it and rub it.

Justin ripped both of their shirts off and started playing with Alex's nipples, sucking and twisting them. Alex moans quietly; as Justin's kisses leads down to the top of Alex's pants. He gives Alex a "is it okay?" Look before he nods and Justin pulls down both his pants and boxers. And with out further a due Justin takes in all of Alex's member. Has he done this before?! Alex wondered before throwing his head back in pleasure, his knees shaking from all the pleasure.

Alex's hands grab onto the bed, "I-I'm Gonna c-cum!" Alex yells, before he cums all over the place. Justin reconnects their lips.

"You're such a Virgin" Justin teases, as he puts three fingers to Alex's mouth. "Suck" he commands, Alex happily obliging. While Alex's sucking his fingers, Justin warms himself up, touching himself. Having a little bit of till he leaked a little bit of pre-cum.

"Ready?" Justin asks, Alex nodded. "Are you sure this is what you want?"
Alex's nods again as Justin slips in one finger, watching Alex's eyes open wide; then close tightly. After finding The blondes protest he adds a second finger and roughly shoves his fingers in and out of him. "P-please J.. i -i"

"You what? Use your words baby"

"I want you to fill me up!" He yells, Justin smirking in satisfaction. "Alright baby, get on your tummy" Justin says and helps him on to his stomach. "Spread your legs~" he says, Alex taking no time to hesitate.

"You're 100% sure r-"

"Please! Hurry!" Alex yells pushing back onto Justin's hard cock. "Eager are we?" Justin teases, before grabbing Alex's hips and thrusts in and out getting rougher.

Alex moans loudly, grasping onto the bed sheets. "I wanna ride you.."

"Come on them" Justin sits up, pulls him onto his lap; before plopping Alex all the way down. Alex's eyes widened again, as he bounded up and down, each angle feeling better and pleasure shooting through his body. "I-I need to cum!" Alex yells as he spurts all over the place. Justin does the same as he releases deep inside of him.

"Hey, Justin?"

"Yes love?"

"I love you"

•••••••

Hey guys sorry it took me soooo long but I'm working on a kevin x Joaquin story called preppy! You should check it out when it's published. Again so sorry it took soooo long! Thanks again😪.

-F:)