Kisses and movies •clony•

Felt like some cute fluffy fluff:)
-F

Clay and Tony sat in his room, watching movies. From Romance,to sad, to Romantical sadness. Clay had been feeling a bit Sick so Tony wanted to comfort him, till his lover felt any better at all.

"Tony? I-I need some water" Clay mumbled out, putting the cold cloth over his head again. "Alright, I'll be right back" Tony said walking into the kitchen. He walked back out with some water and ice.

"Thanks time babe, so since it's quarter to 10, why don't we get ready for bed?"
"Sure, c-can you help me?" Clay asks, giving a little cough at the end.

Tony helped Clay over to his dresser, pulling of his shirt and putting a dark blue one on. Then off his pants, Tony smirked glancing down. "Tony!" Clay squeaked out. "Haha, sorry mi amour. Just playing" he says putting some shorts on him and kissing Clays head. He helps him over to his bed, tucks him in and crawls in the bed with him.

"Hey, tony?"

"Yes love?"

"Tomorrow, can we go to some fun things? Please?"

"Of course, anything for you love" he says kissing Clays head, while clay had his head on Tony's chest, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Yay, cute fluff and super short, haha how cute? Anyways thanks for reading💗

-F:)