You're only mine •Clony•

TBH loooots of kinks..
-Spanking
-Handcuffs and blindfolded
Oops...

Tony watched furiously as Hannah and Clay were together at Monet's cafe having a real good laugh. It wasn't Hannah's fault Clay was all his. It rolled around to 5:45 and Hannah's mom had picked her up. She had offered Clay a ride home but he declined politely. This is my chance now. Tony thought. It was kind of dark and it took Clay at least 20 minutes to get home. As soon as he left the parking lot Tony started up his engine and started to follow him. Clay, being oblivious to the situation, didn't notice until about 5 minutes into his walk home. He started to jog, just until no one was coming down the street so Tony completely stops the car and gets out.

"Clay, get in the car" Clay didn't like this tone, but got in anyways.

"Um, thanks for Pi-"

"What the fuck were you doing with Hannah?!" Clays heart dropped. It was like, he had almost stopped breathing. "Um, is it not okay to hang out with my best friend?"

"You like her. And you're not going to get her, and she's not going to ever get you" he said in a dark manor. Clay didn't like where this was going one bit, he couldn't tell exactly what was up his friends sleeve, but could tell that he wasn't to happy. Clays hand slowly made its way to the door handle, before pulling it; the door swinging open and Clay rolling out.

It wasn't to much of a busy street, but before Clay could do anything Tony already had his hand over his mouth, picked him up and shoved him into the trunk. "Tony, please. Don't" Tony ignored Clays cries for help and just shut the trunk. But that's when Clay remembered. He had his phone. He went to grab it, nothing. Tony must've took it!

••••

The trunk finally opened and Clay could actually breathe again. Tony pulled him out and shoved him into a house, that looked some what abandoned; in literally the middle of no wheres. Clays heart was know skipping a beat; excited and scared for what was going to happen. What was he gonna do? Hurt him? Kill him? Or even take him? All those thoughts were cut of by Tony shoving Clay onto a bed in a bedroom.

"Strip, and don't keep me waiting" Tony says, before walking out of the room. He comes back and when he does Clay is sitting on the bed, covering everything. "Don't shy yourself from me" Tony says, pulling Clay closer. First, giving him a comforting kiss, then it turns into a rough kiss. As Tony kissed Clay, he started to stroke his member. At this point Clay was blushing like a mad man, going crazy inside. He couldn't help it, now he just straight up wanted more.

"Lay down" Tony ordered as Clay obliged. He pulled his hands above his head and cuffed his hands to the bed board. It was kind of like 50 shades, except kidnapping? And gay. Then the blind fold, "I-I can't see"

"You won't be needing to see darling. I'm just making you mineee~" he said attacking Clays neck. "Ahh!~"

Tony smirked, as he flipped Clay around, so his butt was facing him. "Alright mi amour, count out loud for me"

The sound of skin hitting skin happened for about 2 minutes before tearful Clay mumbles out "67..68..69..70" as Tony kissed his bum. "Such a good boy. Now there really gonna know who owns you!" Tony says biting the cress of Clays ear.

"But, you still did a naughty thing. So there's still punishment" clay whimpered hearing those words, cold and soulless.

"I'm not going to give you prep, and I'm going raw" and that in fact hurt like hell.  Tony teased Clays entrance; still on his stomach.

"P-please don't tease" Clay mumbles out. blackness surrounding his eyes. "Does my baby boy deserve my cock? Does he really?"

"Y-yes please. I've been a good boy" Tony smirked, before smacking himself right inside Clay, snapping his hips in and out of Clay. "Mmh, baby you're so tight for me~" Tony whispers, before hitting Clays spot. "F-fuck! Right there Ahhh!~" Clay moans out in pleasure.

"Such a good boy"

"T-Tony, I need to cum!" . "No hold it, we'll cum together" Tony Says, leaving grip marks in Clays hips. "P-pleease !"

"You've been a good boy, cum for me!" Tony says as Clay and Tony both release at the same time.

"Tony?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I love you"

"Te amo Clay"

Good? Yes ? No ? Sinful? And was it rushed? Lemme know!

-F💗