Thanks (A/N)

Sooooo basically i saw that I reached 500+ reads and well I think my family heard me squeal like a dolphin in my room. But anyways, thank you! For the people who have sticked with this terrible story, I think this story is terrible because it's not really interesting at all. It was just an average love story lol. After I saw that this story started to get a lot of reads it boosted my confidence more to finish this story. After all this story is soon coming to an end, which I'm excited for. So to celebrate I'm going to give you facts about me!

Facts that nobody wanted but still gave:

•when I don't know what to write for a character to reply with I ether put

Example:
Dazai coughed "well then"
I also put
"Okay then"
"Well then"
"Fine"
"Oh okay"
So if you ever see that it means I'm running out of ideas and I need help.

•my favorite color is white

•I only have two best friends so far because I'm an introvert

•I'm nervous to talk to people

•if you ever see me commenting on people's books that means I feel comfortable with the author
(You're lucky if I ever talk to you haha)

•I rarely sleep at night (wow this turned depressing *sorry*)

•my favorite food is donut holes (is that what you call em?)

•I have a pet hamster named nugget (he's a cutie)

•my favorite anime is K Project (found it on Netflix and instantly fell in love with it)

•I'm sorta getting better at talking to people without sweating, fidgeting with something or tearing up

•I rarely make eye contact with people

•my favorite book so far is Magnus Chase (you should get the books they're really good)

Annnddddd that's all I'm telling, and here's a little teaser of the next book I'm making after this one!
(Btw it's about BSD still)
--------
A blueish black hole of some sorts started to come out of nowhere in mid air and a women, with a staff came out of it.

"Hello~ I'm a mage and I'm about to turn your world around" the woman giggled
------
I hope i didn't spoil too much now, good bye!