Friends in need

"Have you noticed?" Yosano whispered to Ranpo and Kunikida.

"What?" Kunikida asked

"Dazai has been looking down recently, did something happen between Chuuya and him?"

"I don't know you ask him" Ranpo said "but it's definitely about Chuuya"

"Now that you mentioned it.." Kunikida started "I've never seen Dazai this depressed before"

"Atsushi" kunikida called, while Kyouka followed behind.

"Do you know what happened with Dazai and you know..."

"No...I've been trying to though...wait I'll be right back stay here Kyouka"

"Okay"

----------

"Is there a reason for why you called me here?" Akutagawa snarled

"Look, we're in a cafe so you can't attack me"

"Who said I would attack you?"

"Huh? That's what you do to me all the time!"

"Look I need you right now, Chuuya-San has been depressed recently and I need to know why"

"Really? I was going to ask the same question"

"What do you mean?"

"Dazai-San has also been depressed"

"That's no good, if both are like this they can't concentrate"

"I have a plan"

"What is it Jinko?"

"Can you tell me where Chuuya-San's house is?"

"First you're going to tell me the plan"

"You'll see for yourself"

---------

Chuuya was laying on the couch until he heard a knock on the door. Not bothered to get up he just continued to lay on the couch, hoping the knocking would stop.

His door got kicked down by the one and only Yosano and everyone else including

"Akutagawa?? Why did you tell them my address!"

"You are very depressed and I wanted to know why so I came to Atsushi for help"

"Never thought you'd admit to that" Atsushi said

"Shut up"

"Then why are you guys here?!"

"Whatever happened between Dazai and you are your privacy if you don't want to explain but" Yosano said "But he's one of our fellow workers and friend so we can't just sit back and watch him not feel like doing anything because he's sad on what you said to him"

"I....i have no words but you have to pay for the damage you've done to my door!"

"Yeah,Yeah door later. Dazai come first" Ranpo said in an annoyed tone "look I want to go back home and rest if you don't go apologize! I can't go home early!"

"The thing is I can't....and you guys shouldn't be here"

"Why?" Atsushi asked

"Dazai didn't tell?"

"No he hasn't talked to us yet all day"

"The port mafia's orders were to never be in contact with you or Dazai...if not I'll officially be called a traitor and you guys could be in danger"

Everyone started to laugh except Akutagawa which made Chuuya confused.

"We're fine Chuuya, just worry about yourself and Dazai"

"Oh."

---------------
Chuuya ran down the streets towards Dazai's apartment and took a deep breath once he was at the door to the apartment. He knocked once but nothing answered his knock. He called out to Dazai but still no reply. "Dazai I know you're in there! Your friends told me you would be here!" Chuuya yelled through the door and frowned, he twisted the doorknob. The door was unlocked so he invited himself in. The redhead walked around until he saw Dazai laying unconscious in the hallway, panicked, Chuuya touched his neck to make sure his pulse was moving. Luckily it was, he called an ambulance to send him to the hospital.

"Dammit Dazai..."

---------

I'm sorry this ones a little rushed, i lost confidence in my books so I didn't know how to continue this. But it's alright now. The next chapter will come soon. Sorry for any grammar mistakes!