Happy birthday

Dazai's pov

I wake up to see the sun blocking my eyesight i close the curtains immediately.

what day was it today again? oh right. It was my birthday. As i was getting up from the bed i groan, i hate mornings. I take a shower and get dressed for work.

As i enter the office confetti pops in my face and i hear "Happy birthday!" from everyone. Naomi comes with a cake with candles on it. I blow out the candles and chat with everyone peacefully. Though i did want to see or hear happy birthday from a certain person. "waste of bandages" kunikida called "happy birthday here's your gift"

"Kunikida! i feel so greatful i never knew that you had feelings for me this way!" i said teasingly, that's when he threw me the present to my face.

Kunikida got me the second book of guide to suicide. "Kunikida!" I said excitedly

"Yeah, yeah, apparently the author couldn't kill himself with the stuff that was in the book and he didn't want to disappoint his supporters so he made a second book" he took a seat and crossed his arms. I took all the presents that everyone got me and got to leave work early thanks to the president.

----------

I started to eat some food that Atsushi and kyouka made. Until I hear my phone make a sound, I checked what it was and it was a text from someone.

Random person: hey

Dazai: hello who is this?

Random person: it's Chuuya

Dazai: oh? You finally decided to text me?

Chuuya: yeah happy birthday

Dazai: thanks!

Chuuya: yeah whatever do you like wanna meet up?

Dazai: hmmm why?

Chuuya: asshole it's your birthday

Dazai: nah I'm too lazy~

Chuuya: you bitch I had everything set up

Dazai: are we going on a date?~

Chuuya: no mackerel

Dazai: even though I'm younger than you I'm pretty tall

Chuuya: ooohhhh man if you were here I would've thrown you across the room by now

Dazai: that wouldn't be nice Chuuya, remember it's my birthday?

Chuuya: fuck you

Dazai: not yet Chuuya we haven't gotten to that level yet

Chuuya: what?

Dazai: what?

Chuuya: bye asshole I hope your day goes wrong

Dazai: you too!

-----------

I sighed and turned my phone off. It's been a while hasn't it? Since we've talked.

I really miss it

----------

Happy birthday to one of my children! Sorry if there was any mistakes I was rushing to get this out