I need you

Chuuya's POV

Dazai comes in and starts to inspect the place.
He whistles in awe "looks like you improved the place since last time I saw it"

"Dazai you saw it four years ago, of course I would've change the place by then"

"Anyways" he started "I wanted to talk to you about something" he sits down on my leather sofa

"And what is that?" I close the door

"Well it's been a while and you know we moved on in our lives so I thought maybe" he paused for a moment "we could like tell each other how our lives are going??"

"Are you fucking serious Dazai?!" I screamed but I kept it under a hushed tone. Didn't want to wake up the neighbors and get complaints.

"You leave the port mafia and don't leave a note or anything, and you come back four years later thinking we are going to be buddy's?!" I felt my blood boiling I couldn't handle this.

Dazai just sat there, calm.

"Don't you at least feel a little bit of guilt?!"

"Why should i feel guilty?" He questioned tilting his head in the process

I clenched my fist "get out"

Dazai took a deep breath and got up. Before he left he handed me a small piece of paper. "Once you're ready to talk, call me or text me okay?" He opened the door and left. On the paper he handed me was his phone number. 'Why is he so desperate for us to get to know each other again???' I thought. I soon just brush it off for tonight and take a hot nice shower.

Today was really a stressful day.

---------------

Dazai's POV

I walk through the empty streets thinking about what I had said wrong at chuuya's place.
"Get out"

All I wanted was to say sorry to him and start over. I guess it's going to take a while for him to open up to me once again

------------
It's hard to think about how to not make this sad. Anyways I think Dazai's birthday is coming up so I had to post this chapter so I can post the birthday chapter. Sorry for any grammar mistakes!