Part 7

Day 5:
     Once the crew had hauled the failed captain on board he had already breathed in too much water and fell unconscious.  The Whitebeard crew was forced to wait until the next day in order to question the man.

     By the time the sun had risen only a few members of the crew were awake.  Those who were up were talking amongst themselves about the events of the day before; they were still curious about what tried to kill them.

     A few hours passed, and a majority of the crew had finally gotten up and around to being on the main deck.  Since most people were around they decided it was time to bring the other captain from below deck and ask him what they wanted to know.

     When the other captains faded brown boots hit the upper deck it went quiet.  It had been a long time since someone had the gaul to  attack them and most of them were interested in finding out who this guy thaught he was to be attacking Whitebeard.

     Their father started to talk to the man before him.  He was rather open in how disinterested he was when the other man gave information like how he was a captain for eleven years, he went by the name Recalcitrant Rowland, and (had) led the Red Rage Pirates.  The man eventually took notice of the crews disinterested looks and shut up.

     Whitebeard started to speak "I'm just interested in those things that came out and burned your ship brat!"

     "Uh, oh the birds.  You have one with you too," he pointed to Sak "just a bit younger.  There nasty things.  They're found on the next island.  Few people live there since they can't put up with the constant raging fires.  I on the other hand was able to catch two full grown ones myself". The man's bragging was annoying but they let him continue.  "They develop after sitting in fire. The flames don't seem to bother them, so locals have started to call them a phoenix.  I don't know much more about them than that though".

     The crew were interested.  The idea of an island full of mythical phoenixes sounded like an exciting adventure.  Sak being one of them got them pretty excited too.  The Whitebeard pirates were even more eager to get to the next island, Scorched Island, home to the legendary Pheonix.