Part 3

It had been a week since the Whitebeard crew adopted their new addition.

Each commander had been assigned to caring for the baby bird.  Their time worked on a cycle of switching off every five days.  None of them complained as the members under their command were also suppose to help.

The only issue was what the youngling would be called.  Almost every division had a different name picked out, and were using.

The first division just wanted the others to hurry up and pick a name, though most started to like the sound of Zari. 

The second division wanted Coal, and had the third division in agreement with them.

The fourth division was insisting it be named Sak.

And the tenth division had stuck with Kurotori, the name which was used as an answer to the same question the first day the bird arrived.

"Would someone just pick a name for the bird already-yoi?"  Thatch and Ace had been arguing over names, and it was testing the blond man's patients to listen to them.

"What do you think we're doing?!"the two snapped at him.

"You mean other than testing my patients-yoi?"

Izo, the sixteenth division commander, was also on deck at the time of his crewmates squabbling and decided to think of a way to put an end to it.  He gathered the other commanders on the ship and got them on deck.  He had the four commanders with names sit in a circle before placing the bird in the middle.  "There, now whoever it goes to can name it, and this problem can be resolved."

Marco, Ace, Thatch, and Curiel sat and waited to see who the thing would go to, and somewhat trying to coax the bird to go their way.  Ultimately the newly named "Sak" went to Thatch.