Chapter 10: Chi's revenge

"Now don't miss us too much alright?" Abe continued his sobbing as his arm dangled over (Y/n)'s shoulder as she tried pushing him away from her.

"You'll literally be gone for two fucking days, I'll survive." the (h/c) girl growled as she looked away with a glare.

"You guys are lucky you know. Going on a two day field trip while we have to go to school; man I can't wait until my senior year.." Rin muttered.

Ryuu rolled his eyes before pressing his hand against Abe's clammy cheek and (Y/n)'s cheek in order to separate (Y/n) from Abe's clutch. Although succeeding in getting the two away from each other the force Ryuu had to use to pry them apart caused the first year to fall on the floor with a loud thunk.
Not even a second on getting the two away from each other Abe was automatically seen in Kyo's arms as she patted his back and telling him 'the two days will be just as quick as it came'.

"Abe you do know that you didn't have to come?" Ryuu said mentally facepalming at his friends childish behavior.

"Where you guys going anyway?" Rin said, completely forgetting about (Y/n)'s fallen form that continued to writhe on the ground in pain.

"Okinawa!" Abe said immediately changing his demeanor, " The beautiful oceans and waves will be something romantic~!"

"You sound gay." (Y/n) said as she finally stood up, rubbing the back of her head that throbbed from the fall, "Are you and Ryuu a couple or something? Because if so then I already win this be-"

Ryuu immediately clammed his hand down on the (h/c) girls mouth as he chuckled awkwardly, "Win this beautiful friendship!"

"That literally made no sense Ryuu." Rin bluntly stated as she watched (Y/n) pry his hands off her mouth.

Succeeding on slapping Ryuu's hands away from her she stuck out her tongue causing Ryuu to raise his eyebrow at the 'munchkins' failure of intimidation.

"Alright I know you guys love each other to pieces," Rin laughed as she placed her hands on her hips, "But the teacher's been yelling for the students to board the bus."

Bidding fair wells and countless heartbreaking hugs from Abe the trio of girls watched the blue striped busses leave.

"Boy that took longer than necessary.." (Y/n) mumbled as she swung her bag over her shoulder and continued to walk off towards their school a few blocks away.

- ✾ -

The school day, much to (Y/n)'s luck, was rather peaceful. The fan girls of Ryuu's club mourned their loss of their hero and cried, which the (h/c) girl relished in. The best part was that there were no annoying Seniors messing with her and the bet will be continued for the two days he's gone.

Currently it was lunch time and the roof was once again occupied by only the three girls. After finishing her lunch (Y/n) uncrossed her legs before leaning back and laying on the floor as her hand covered the suns rays that assaulted her eyes.

Sighing in content the girl smiled wildly, "Finally! Two days off from those morons! Man I've never been happier in my life."

Kyo rolled her eyes but smiled slightly at her friends childish antics.

"I hate to agree with your comment, as it was mean, but yeah I fully agree with the peacefulness that we don't get from our senpais." Kyo sighed as she shoved sushi in her mouth before happily chewing, "Especially since Abe kept taking my food!" She grumbled between bites.

Rin only chuckled at her friends behaviors since she had to agree that since the two seniors acknowledge their small group it's been rather hectic. No time to relax like they did in middle school since they always seem to be on the move or always experiencing something irrational yet funny. Although there was a peaceful atmosphere throughout the air with the birds chirping and the cicadas own obnoxious sounds Rin couldn't shake off the bad feeling crawling up her spine.