Chapter 9: Forgiven portions

'To believe it's been nine fucking days into this bet' (Y/n) groaned, 'And there's already so much drama.'

Sighing (Y/n) continued walking towards her high school as she dodged bungles of crowds of people rushing to get to work. Surprisingly the argument with Ryuu yesterday put the girl on edge, she just slapped him.
She didn't feel like dealing with Ryuu at the moment; too much was going on through her head and a certain anniversary was coming up.
All the stress of her grades and friends are piling up on her that she feels like she's going to explode. So far, this month has been the longest month in her life.
Thought (Y/n) is grateful to have met a new friend. Yes, she considered Abe a friend, and she has full trust in him.

Once spotting the school in her vision (Y/n) step to the side, stopping. 'Did she really want to go to school?'

(Y/n) was immediately caught as a arm wrapped around her neck, "Heya punk~!"

Turning around, (Y/n) let out a small smile at the orange haired male.

"Hey straw hat."

Abe frowned at (Y/n)'s upset demeanor, "You alright? If it's about yesterday.... Ryuu deserved the slap. And if he tries to come after you, just call me alright?"

(Y/n) nodded before she was luckily saved from the school bell, "We should get to class."

Abe smiled sadly, "Yeah. Want me to walk with you?"

(Y/n) shook her head, "I'm a big girl. I can go."

The girl walked ahead and once she was out of Abe's sight she turned towards the stairs before climbing up the steps. After the excessive work out of heading to the roof top, (Y/n) settled on a secluded very well hidden spot in the corner where she can see the view of the city.
Sighing (Y/n) sat down before pulling out her black headphones and plugging them in her ear then phone before blasting music in her ears.

Leaning back the girl looked at the clouds and relaxed her body, 'Today was a good day to skip.'
After a while, (Y/n) got lost in her music and soon her eyes began to close as she slowly dozed off.

- ✾ -

"Hey have you guys seen (Y/n)?" Kyo asked worriedly as she approached Abe and Ryuu.

Ryuu shook his head no, as he was still upset from yesterday, and expected Abe to say the same thing. But instead of saying no Abe furrowed his eyebrows and nodded.

"Yeah I saw her this morning. She was kinda out of it, but last I saw her was when the bell rang and she walked to her class."

Kyo was about to add to the comment another voice popped up, "It's because it's almost the anniversary of their... you know.. Kyo."

Kyo's face saddened, "We should be with her right now!"

Ryuu mentally rolled his eyes, 'They're over reacting. She's probably throwing a bitch fit.'

Rin growled as she watched Ryuu, "Listen here if I found out you did something to her I will personally kill you." 

Abe sighed, "They got in a fight yesterday. It didn't exactly leave off at a good note."

Rin's eyes widened in fury before grabbing Ryuu by his collar, grabbing everyones attention.

"You little shit. You're already ruining her fucking life, and she's under a lot of stress because of you! Can't you just not be so selfish for a second?!" Rin's grip on Ryuu's collar tightened as her fingers turned white, but loosened her grip when she felt Kyo's hand on her shoulder, "Listen here, If I find out you did something wrong one more time. I promise you, I will not be merciful."