Chapter 3: The delinquent and the nice boy

"Ah, Ms.(last name) can I please see you after class?" The shriveled old man asked the girl who nodded her head as she continued to study.

Eventually the end of school came and at that moment the girl walked towards her teacher's desk, patiently waiting for the teacher to finish cleaning up his area.

Finally the old male stood up and looked at(Y/n), "Yes. It seems your science grade is below average..."

"J-Just tell me bluntly Hiroaki-sensei..." The girl held her head low, "I'm failing terribly, aren't I?"

Mr. Hiroaki smiled sadly before patting her back, "Well I suggest you to find a suitable tuto-"

At that time the door to the classroom slid open as a certain annoying blonde came in with a smile on his face, "Ah so sorry did I interrupt? I'll come back later"

"No no no! Ryuu-san come on in, it's nice to see one of my old students again." Mr. Hiroaki gave a closed eyed smile before he gestured towards the papers in Ryuu's arms, "Are these for me?"

"Yes sir. Hiro-sensei asked me to give these to you." Ryuu gave small smile and handed the papers to the old man before he looked at (Y/n), giving her a shocked face.

"Ah! (Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Ryuu said with a smile.

'Such a fucking fake.' (Y/n) thought as she grimaced.

"Oh, Ryuu-san. You were my star pupil in science, and since you already know each other how about you help her study?"

Ryuu smirked on the inside before answering, "Of course! We can start right now! Is that alright with you (Y/n)?"

The girl was about to decline the offer, but thought about her grades. 'Is it worth it? ...... no'

"N-"

"Great! Now lets' go to the library" Ryuu chirped before her grabbed the girls hand and walked out of the classroom.

Right when the two were at a far enough distance (Y/n) slapped his hand, "You planned this didn't you?"

Ryuu smirked, "Oh, how could I know that you were failing the easiest subject in school? It's not like you don't complain about it a lot."

"I don't remember ever talking about it with your ass though." (Y/n) pouted and blushed in embarrassment.

"Well Kyo sai-"

"It's Kyoko"

Ryuu glared at the young girls rude interruption before continuing, "Well... Kyoko talked about you and etc. when you sent us away yesterday."

"And how'd you plan to come to my classroom anyway?"

"Oh either way I was going to meet you at your classroom after school, so you don't leave me again. And my teacher truthfully did ask me to hand over some paper works to Hiroaki. Ah, must be fate."

"Tsk whatever, I'm going home." The girl went to walk down the steps and switch her shoes, but Ryuu caught her arm before then, 'What the fuck Ryuu?"

Ryuu smirked, "Have you forgotten about our little study date?"

The girl gapped, "What? I thought you were kidding.."

Ryuu rolled his eyes, "I never kid. Much at least, anyway lets go."

Eventually the two reached the library and found a comfortable studying place for two next to an open window. Once they settled down Ryuu looked at the girl waiting for her input.

"What?" She asked as she glared at him.

"Well what exactly do you need help with?" Ryuu groaned before he smirked, "Or do you want to just stare at each other~?"