Chapter 2:Finally out of this hełł hole

Clary's POV

Once I'm out of sight I start running as fast as I can. I make it to the Pack House in 5 minutes and start packing everything I own.I grab the biggest duffle bag in the pack house and put my $8,000 in it and the Alpha's Visa card which he just got about a day or two ago.

You may ask if I'm concerned that Chase might track me since the card had quite a lot of money on it but he abused me for years and will be happy I am gone and if he wants his money oh well. The card is untraceable so they can't find me or stop the card until all the money is used.

I just finished packing everything I own and took it to the garage. I grabbed the nicest car there which happened to be the Chase's new black ford truck. They will probably be able to have cops track the truck by tomorrow. Since tomorrow I have my first shift I can ditch the car and run to a new life.

I was exiting the pack house when I saw the pack members from school coming in to park their cars. I rolled down my window and screamed at the top of my lungs "Bye bitches!" Only to see relieved and shocked faces. The one that confused me was the Chase's face he had a look of guilt and regret, but in that moment I couldn't give a damn about anyone of them.

At least I'm out of that hełł hole!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Hey sorry it's very short. It's just to tell how she left

~Tay💞