Chapter 1:A Day In The Life Of Clary

Clary's POV

"Wake up you little runt"yelled Jules the pack s1ut. You see I'm girl in the pack who nobody likes. The Alpha had found me when I was 2days old and tried to kill me but my Luna (the only sane wolf in this pack) kept me alive and named me. The Alpha thinks of me as a great burden to his pack when the Luna thought of me as a daughter.

"I thought I told you to get up"yelled an angrey looking Jules. "Yes I'm so sorry it won't happen again" "It better not." Jules HATES me along as everybody else in this pack.Why you may ask.

When I was about 5 the Luna had taken her two sons and me to the park. She was going to adopt me within the next week since she had finally got the Alpha to agree.

~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~

"Clary would you like to go to the park with me,Chase,and Logan.""Yes Luna can I pwease get weady wreally qwickly "" Yes of cause Clary and what did I tell you about calling me Luna." "Sowy I fogowt mommy""That a girl. Go get ready sweetheart". And with that little 5 year old me was getting dressed into a pink dress, a white long sleeve under my spaghetti stap dress, and with my hair in 2 braids. I skipped down stair to get to my new mom and brothers. When we got to the park Chase,Logan,and I went to the swings. Since there were only 2 swings Chase and Logan took turns pushing me well the other was swinging himself. All of the sudden we heard a loud growls and 4 gigantic gray wolf came though the forest that surrounds the park. My mom told Chase and Logan to protect me and take me back to the pack house. Once we were about 2 miles away Chase and Logan dropped to the ground crying. When we got back to the pack house I found out that the Luna, my mother, had died because of the rouges. And since that day everybody hates me because they thought it was all my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~present~time~~~~~~~

Once I finish taking my cold shower I got dressed in an under armer shirt and black shorts with Palm trees on them. I don't get to leave the pack house unless it's for school. I ran downstairs and just when I thought I was going to make it without a beating this morning Chase walks over.

"Why are you so late we needed you to make our breakfast 5 minutes ago now we are going to be late" yelled Chase. "I'm so sorry it won't happen again Alpha" Was the only response I could say. Chase is now 17 and has taken over the Alpha title.

As I was making breakfast I heard laughing. I turn around slowly only to by splashed in the face with the leftover pancake batter. Now that everybody was eating I had to start my long walk to school.

I was turning 17 tomorrow and couldn't be happier. I was planning on running away to go and find my mate. I've saved all my money since I was 5. Even if it was a penny I would take it. I think I have about 8,000 dollars saved so that should last me some time.

As I walked though the school gates I was shoved into the lockers and punched across the face. They dropped me to the floor and then started to kick me. Since it's my last day I may as well show them I'm not weak. As one of the bullies were about to kick me I grabbed their foot and tacked them down with me. I was now on top of them and punched them square in the nose. The nose was broken for sure but I wasn't done yet. The bully and I were now rolling around punching each other when ever we had a chance.

By now there was a huge crowd around me and the bully. As I look down I see the bully is actually the Chase. Fuck. I'm doomed. But then I remember I'm actually winning. With that I punch Chase once more then get up and walk away.