Chapter 7:Shopping part 2

Once we met up with the girls we all decided on going to Apple Bees. And by all I mean they fought for twenty five minutes until Carter texted me saying yell Apple Bees. Me being the naive girl I am yelled the restaurant which made all the girls ok with going there. When we were done eating we headed back to the shopping area where I sensed an awfully familiar smell. I immediately tensed up realizing that it was Chase and a few other fighters from my old pack. I jumped on Carter's back and hide my face in his neck softly whimpering.
"Hey guys look who I found" I heard Jason the packs third in command say.
"It looks like Clary but I doubt it's her I mean she was such a pathetic loser" I heard the Beta say.
I looked up to make direct eye contact with Chase. He walked over to me and ripped me apart from Carter. Chase threw up a nickel size crystal ball and everything went silent. The mall froze. The fountain water didn't splash, Carter couldn't punch Chase, and the waiter still had one foot off the ground about to drop the milkshakes on two slut looking girls.
"So Clary how were you of all people able to pull of the great escape".
" What do you mean by that Chase". I spit out like his name was a type of venom from a snake.
"Come back with me to the pack house and we won't kill your precious mate or any of his little girlfriends". As the final words left his mouth a deadly growl escaped my lips.
"Why would I ever do that. You already know Carter would never let my leave or be taken".
"Yes but if he's dead it won't matter". I lunged at his throat as he slid to the side and held me by my neck.
"I'll tell you what. You and your little mate have exactly one year. In one year I will be back for you and you'll come back home with me willingly or else I will start a war with this pack and kill your mate faster than you can warn him".
"Fine you got yourself a deal but just to let you know my pack will fight for their Luna and Carter would never let you get me".
"Then a war will happen in a year. Goodbye for now Clary. I hope your right about your pack".
He turned around and slowly walked away. He grabbed the ball out of the air and the mall unfroze. The water was splashing in the fountain, Carter lost his balance and almost fell, and the two slutty girls were now covered in strawberry banana milkshakes. I looked at Carter and couldn't hold it back. I fell to my knees and started to cry. Carter almost immediately had his arms wrapped around me as he whispered comforting things in my ears. Since all of the bags were already in the car, Carter lifted me up and hugged me tight. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could walk to the car. Once we were in the car I was placed in the passenger seat. I hugged my knees and kept my head on my lap. With his one freehand Carter played with my fingers well running soothing circles with his thumb on the back of my hand. Once we entered the pack house there were a few eyes that watched us intensely.
Once we were in our bedroom Carter started to ask me questions including why Chase stopped time and what Chase had said. After about an hour of explaining Carter had a plan on how to keep the pack and me safe.
Carter's Beta, which is Demi's mate, Drew is going to start training the pack everyday for four hours instead of every other day for one. Well Drew is training the pack Carter is going to be training me everyday for as long as it takes to make me strong. After I'm strong enough I will start training the pack with Carter and Drew. I have already been informed with all of the past issues and rouges. Demi and the others told me about the pack sluts and their followers. Now I just need to find a way to defeat Chase then I will finally have a peaceful life.

💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕

I'm so sorry it took me so long. I'm really trying to get my new book "The Step Brother?" started. Please go read it. I will be spending more time with that book and it will take me a longer amount of time to update. The updates will not take as long as this and will be longer chapters. I will start updating more frequently and hopefully you continue to read this book and start to read "The Step Brother?"

Love
Taylor💙