Aj Mitchell~Vidcon

Today was the day you were going to Vidcon. You were excited to meet Team 10 because you looked up to them. They always made you happy. But you couldn't wait to meet Aj Mitchell.He was the love of your life. You adored him. You made sure you looked your best just for him. This is what you wore.

You got a text from you friend saying she was ready for you outside your hotel

You got a text from you friend saying she was ready for you outside your hotel. The hotel was so close that you could practically walk to Vidcon.
"Mom! I'm leaving! Love you!" You yelled. You then went to the lobby and out the doors into your friends car.
You guys talked about how much you love Team 10 and how excited you are. But in no time, you arrived.
"Eeeeeeeek!" you yelled. Your friend did the same in return. You guys walked in seeing all the famous youtubers that you guys love. But you were looking for team 10. You couldn't find them and you got a little worried. So you and your friend started to walk and still couldn't find them. So you asked the security guard.
"Excuse me, but do you happen to know where Team 10 is?" you asked. The security guard looked at you then sighed.
"I'll take you to team 10..." a familiar voice said while touching your shoulder. You turned around to see Aj Mitchell looking straight at you and touching your shoulder.You covered your mouth in awe and had the instant reflex to hug him so you did and he hugged back. He then hugged your friend but your hug was more intense then your friends. Aj then took your hand.
"I'll lead the way" he said." What happens to be your name?" he added.
"I'm y/n." you said. Your friend also said her name.
"What beautiful names you guys have." Aj said.
"Thank you." you said with a smile.
You guys finally made it to team 10. But no one was there.
"Why is no one here?" you asked.
"Because it's not meet up time. I brought you guys back here caused you seemed cute." Aj said. You blushed. Your friend was off talking with Alex since he is her favorite.
"Your shirt is very true by the way." Aj said.
"Thanks. Your an amazing guy." You said.
"Wanna hear me sing 'issues'?" he asked. You nodded. He started to sing and you joined in with him and he smiled. At the end of the song, he looked at you and said
"Your an amazing singer.I was wondering if maybe tonight you would like to hang, maybe go out for dinner?" he said.
"Of course I would" you said. You then hugged him.

Later that night....

"Y/N, this has been a wonderful day and i'm so glad i met you. Would you like to take the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked. You smiled.
"Yes. Of course." You said. Out of no where, Aj kissed you. Fireworks flew amongst you guys. You loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys, i've been real busy and kinda slacking a bit . Also, i have never been to vidcon so idk what it's like so i just kinda guessed with all this. Thanks💕.