Anthony Trujillo~He comes back

About a week ago Tony left Team 10. You guys are the cutest couple on the internet, very in love, and close. It broke your heart to see your Boyfriend of 3 years leave. He didn't exactly leave you, just the Team 10 household. You felt obligated to follow him to Ohio and go with him, but you decided to stay back and give him space.The Martinez twins riled everyone up into the office. You were a little suspicious. But I mean, they are the Martinez twins, you never know what's going to happen. Everyone talked for about 5 minutes but then Chance walked in and was filming. Just a little suspicious,you know? Anyways,he was being very awkward and walked over behind you. Right at the angle of the door, which was ajar. Chance started to film the door and you looked over see Tony.
"OMG BABE!" you said you ran to him and hugged him. You released the hug and let everyone else hug him. After everyone was done saying hello and celebrating, everyone went back to their daily lives. You ran up to him and jumped onto his waist.  He held you up by grasping your butt. You put your forehead on his.
"I missed you." He said."Sorry that we pranked you." He added.
"It's okay. Your here with me now and that's all that matters." you said and Tony carried you upstairs. He got up to your room and threw you on the bed and kissed your neck softly making you moan.
"We will have some much fun tonight." he said sexily in your ear. You smiled and bit your lip. He then kissed you and bit your bottom lip. He then out of the blue started tickling you.
"TONY STOP!BABE!" you yelled.
"NOPE.NEVER.OHIOOOO." he said still tickling you.
"BABE. pleasssseeeeee." you said lowing you lower lip like a puppy.
"Fine. But only if you answer my question." he asked and stopped tickling you.
"Okay. Ask away."you said. He suddenly got off of you and got off the bed.You where a little bit confused but just went with it.He got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket.
"Y/N Y/L/N, you have made me feel compleated ever since the day I met you. Having you around keeps myself joyed. I love you to the moon and back....even farther. So that's why i'm asking you to start a family with me and marry me?" He said.
"OMG YES YES YES YES. BABE I WOULD LOVE TO START A FAMILY WITH YOU!" You said crying and hugging him. He put the ring on and then kissed you.
"I love you and only you...just remember that." he said and kissed your head.