~Kade Speiser~

This imagine is for TEAM_10_LOVER.... hoped you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Sarah! Want to come down and do a youtube video with us?!" Jake yelled up to you.
"Sure!" you yelled back. You ran downstairs to the boys doing limbo with a broom.
"Um. You guys good?" You said
"No. Not really." Kade chuckled. You smiled. You have liked him ever since you came to Team 10. He was always so happy which made you happy.
"Oh ok." you chuckled back. Jake all of a sudden looked at Ray.
"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?!" he said.
"I think i'm thinking what your thinking!" Ray answered.
"Electric Limbo!" they both said excitingly.
"How bout....... no." you said. You saw Kade slightly chuckle at you comment. "If you guys want to get hurt then sure go for it..." you added.
"Is she tryin to stop us from being everyday bro?" Jake said to the camera.
"Maybe!" you yelled as you went up the stairs.
"Wait! y/n! Do you want to come with us to get the stuff!" You heard Jake yell.
"Sure. Why not. I have nothing better to do." You said coming back down the stairs. You walked into the kitchen, grabbed the keys, and walked out to the Team 10 mobile. Everyone followed you to the car. You, Jake, Chance, Justin, and kade got in the car. You drove to home depot and got what you needed. Once you guys got back you started to set up.

10 minutes later

"I think this is very dangerous guys." you said"But i have to admit. It looks fun." you added. "Thassss maaaa girrlll." Kade said. This made you blush so you hid your face. Kade chuckled.
"Okay. I'll go first." Jake said. Everyone went and the bar was at about 4 high. Pretty easy. You went under it like a piece of cake. "Wow Sarah and Tessa. Don't need to show off." Kade said. You and Tessa slightly laughed. You guys went another round and everyone made it under. It was almost the lowest setting and Anthony didn't make it but almost everyone else did. Emilio went and made it under. Then Ivan went and when he was halfway under, Emilio pushed him to the electric bar causing it to fall. It fell onto Kade's leg but he was okay. Then a couple try's later on the lowest setting possible Emilio Goes and knocks it over on top of Kade's leg again. Jake quickly grabbed the camera.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Kade said as he rolled on the ground.
"I'm not filming for you anymore!" he said jokingly. He then went inside. You followed with the thought of helping him out. Kade was in his office while you where in the kitchen getting ice.
"Kade! Come here!" you said. He came into the kitchen.
"Here's some ice for you leg." You said handing him the ice.
"Sarah, I don't think I need the ice." Kade said moving closer to you.
"Well of course you do. It will reduce-" You where interrupted by soft lips against yours. You kissed back knowing it was Kade.
"That's what I wanted." Kade said looking in your eyes."Will you be mine?" Kade asked. You kissed him.
"Did that answer your question." You said biting your lip.
"Sarah, I love you." Kade said cupping your cheek.
"Kade, I love you too." you said kissing him one more time.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Should I do an Adym Yorba imagine?