~Aj Mitchell~

"Y/N! It's time to go!" your mom yelled. You are going to this talent show thing for the town. You are a singer and plan on pursuing a career in singing. You are going to sing "Little do you Know" by Alex and Sierra. You are wearing this:

"Coming mom!" you yelled

"Coming mom!" you yelled. You quickly threw your hair up in a messy bun and ran downstairs to your mom. You guys got in the car drove through LA to your destination.
"I'm a little nervous mom, i've never sang in front of this many people." You said as you walked into the building, realizing how many people there are.
"Your gonna do good Y/N. I've heard you sing before. You have the voice of an angel. I love you and wish you luck" your mom said. You nodded and waited for your turn. You went into a separate room to practice. You almost ed walked in but stopped to hear the most beautiful sounds come out of someone's mouth. You leaned against the wall as you listened, to what sounded like a male voice, sing. He was singing your song. Little do you know. He was singing the male part.

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid,
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

You decided to walk in and sing along for the chorus.

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain,
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid,
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid,
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me

AJ'S POV

I was just Singing, minding my own business when I heard an amazing voice join me for the chorus of the song. I was playing Piano at the moment also, but I just continued to sing. This girl came and sat next to me on the piano bench while we were singing. I played the last note on the piano and sang the last verse looking into her eyes. God, they where beautiful.

'Cause little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

I softly kissed her. Her kisses are so gentle. I don't even know her.

Y/N POV

He kissed me. Wow. I think i've fallen in love and I don't even know him. I smiled and blushed.
"I'm Aj by the way." He said
"I'm Y/N." you said.
"You can really sing. Your really good." You added.
"Have you heard yourself sing... it's beautiful." He said
"Thanks. Are you singing this for the show?" You ask.
"Yeah. What are you singing?" He said softly placing his hand on your thigh.
You blushed at his gestures." This song also" you said with a slight chuckle.
"What a coincidence." he said with a slight chuckle also. You smiled.
"Do you maybe want to sing it together. Our voices clash together to make these beautiful sounds." he added. You smiled and nodded.
"After we can maybe get some lunch also." he said looking down hoping for you to agree.
"I would love too." You said as they called you guys to go wait and be called to go on stage.

-------------------------------------------------------
thank you az lyrics😂