||20|| House Arrest

||20||

House Arrest

Negan vowed that until Baby Rovia was born, Florence was to be kept under house arrest. He vowed that absolutely no harm were to come to either of them. Anyone who dared try to ruin their new family would end up like Glenn, or possibly worse. She was back to the same fucking lifestyle she was subjected to before she had the chance to break out. It was the same mundane activities each day: wake up, possibly shower, have food brought to her throughout the day, read the same book over and over again, stare out a window the size of a fucking shoebox, and if she was "good", an escorted walk around the Sanctuary.

On occasion, Florence made escorted trips to Negan's room whenever he wanted to see her. And of course, there were monthly doctor's visits. Negan made sure of it. The same day-to-fucking-day schedule drove her mad.

A knock at her door interrupted her thoughts.

"There's my beautiful wife!" Negan greeted, a wide grin plastered on his face and Lucille at his side. Florence sat up from her resting position on the bed. Her hair that she had put up in a bun had begun to unravel. She glanced over at him without saying a word.

He licked his bottom lip. "Florence," he said, slightly impatient. Biting her tongue, she turned her head towards him and gave him a faint smile. He left Lucille by the doorway. He approached her and took a seat beside her on the bed. "Look uh, I know things aren't exactly ideal for you but its for the best."

Florence scoffed. "Right, because locking me up in this room is what's definitely best for me." Negan placed his hand on her leg and gave it a gentle sway. He gave her a quick and soft kiss on her cheek.

a/n: i'm back y'all