Chapter 29 ☕ Charlie

Sienna: U stupid fucking chicken head! 

Me: WTF is a chickenhead? And y r u calling me that?

Sienna: U FUCKING RUINED UR DAD'S BDAY

Me: I didn't ruin anything that was not already ruined!

Sienna: Well now daddy is pissed at u! UGH Y U GOTTA RUIN EVERYTHING!

Sienna is in full bitch mode no doubt that Desmond set her up to it. I have no idea why I am bothering to really entertain these message. Probably because I know that she will go running back to daddy claiming I do not care. And she is right because I could careless.

And I am still trying to figure out what a chicken head is? However, I digress and leave it alone. I decided to skip work today, and not even tell Shawn. I need a mental health day to get through all of this. I go to the one place that is my refuge.

My photography studio is located near  Fisherman's Wharf. It was an old fish market that I converted into my photography studio. It took three days to get it how I wanted it but it is one of the things I can truly call mines.

The door is constructed from an old warplane, and the inside is mostly full of light. Except for the dark room for developing the photos. It has a mini-fridge full of alcohol and food, a closet filled with different clothes. In the middle is a table with my computer and camera. On the walls are my photos of various things. Whenever I throw parties here-which is often everything covered and made to look boring.

Sam is already here, his tossled dark hair, and scheming blue eyes. He already opened a bottle of white wine, sipping away, and acting like he owns the place. A lot of time he gets on my nerves but other times I sideline him. He is pretty much the only friend I have but, so clingy and desperate for my attention.

"Sienna blew my phone up like she was a loan debt," Sam reveals slowly sipping on his wine

"Oh, how wonderful," I reply uninterestedly. "Since when do you take texts from her?"

"Sometimes they are amusing but I am loyal to you."

"Sure you are," I bait him.

"Take my photo," He chimes to change the subject.

He can be such a photo whore. Always fanning over himself and garnering attention. Him and Sienna are pretty much the same. Despite the fact that Sam hates but loves her at the same time. He only has anything to do with her because she is my sister and she throws him some male models. Sam loves sex just as much as I do. He would never turn down an offer.

"You are so greedy!" I exclaim then roll my eyes.

I need achocol coursing through my veins. Sam puts on some shitty pop song on from his phone. Casually exposing his grindler app. Like I care who he sleeps with. Sometimes he can be so fucking petty.

"Get my good side darling," He drags out his speech.

I snap some of the photos then take the film to develop it

I snap some of the photos then take the film to develop it. Sam follows me as he puts his arms around me and kisses the nape of my neck. He is horny but I do not want him. I stop him removing his arms from me.

"No means no," I state to him.

He rolls his eyes and then walks with me to the studio. He downs another glass of wine, becoming bolder with each sip. I drink my first glass. Sam has hates in his eyes.

"What does Shawn have that I do not?" He demands to me.

"Do not drag Shawn into this," I state then throw the rest of the wine bottle on him. 

I storm out.