THEY'RE HERE!

My plan was set. Once they let me out of that hospital I needed to find a way to leave this place without them finding out. Then I'll head over to the Akatsuki to see if I can crash in there place for a while. Right after that I should get some dangos and..

" (Y/N)!" my thoughts were interrupted by an annoyed Sakura standing beside me. She let out a tired sigh and looked straight at me with a twitching eyebrow. " You could at least try to seem interested in what I have to say!"

" S-sorry I was just u-uh... sleepy?" I tried my best to keep up a smile and stop stuttering so when I leave they'll think I was kidnapped again or something. She just gave me a confused look before talking about something again. Finally, after a long hour of fully completing my awesome plan they let me out!

" FINALLY FRESH AIR! NOT TO MENTION THE WEATHER IS JUST RIGHT TOO!" I screamed out in happiness as a few crows passed by in the sky. Now how do I lose Sakura....

" (Y/n)! Are you sure your okay? You keep dozing off?" Sakura said as she gave a questioning look as we made our way towards the training grounds.

" I'm alright. I just have a lot to think about lately. You know how the Chunin Exams are next week and all..."

" You weren't paying attention to me earlier were you?"

" What do you mean?" I replied to her in a 'shocked' manner. She let out a quiet sigh before facing me with an annoyed look and pointing straight at me.

" TOMORROW'S THE CHUNIN EXAMS!"

" What?!"

" Don't act all surprised about it. Weren't you counting down the days?"

" Nope."

" Why do I even bother with someone like you."

" Don't know, don't care. Anyways we're here! HI NARUTO! HI SASUKE! HI PERVERT!" I yelled out as I gave them one last friendly smile and wave.

" HI (Y/N)-CHAN!" Naruto yelled out back to me. Kakashi gave a nod and Sasuke....THAT JERK!

" HEY SASUKE! DONT JUST GIVE ME A SIMPLE 'HN' AND THINK ITS OKAY TO IGNORE THIS BEAUTY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! NOW GIVE ME 20 DANGOS!" I screamed out towards the Uchiha. He just walked away from me which caused me to fight back by pouncing on his back!

" Get off me! Your heavy!"

SNAP

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! NEVER!EVER! TELL A WOMAN SHES FAT!"

" Stop pulling my hair!"

" NEVER! MUAHAHAH! TAKE THAT! AND THAT! MUAHAH- Ow!" Kakashi harshly pulled me off Sasuke's back saying 'that's enough' and threw me on the ground which freaking hurt! Then I realized something when I felt something soft in my right hand....

" SASUKE I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!" I yelled out in tears as I hugged him by the knees.

" W- what?"

" SASUKE! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T BE MAD AT ME!"

" What are you talking about dattebayo?" Naruto questioned as I threw myself at him and started to cry on his sweater. "(Y-y/n)?!"

" NARUTO PROTECT ME FROM SASUKE IF HE TRIES TO KILL ME OKAY?!"

" What do you mean?! talking to my Sasuke-kun like that!" Spat Sakura.

" I....I...I TORE OF A STRAND OF HIS HAIR BY MISTAKE!" I opened my right hand which hailed 6 or 8 strands of Sasuke's shiny hair. Everyone turned pale while Sasuke on the other hand, let's just say I'm dead by the time Kakashi leaves us.

" How can you pull my precious Sasuke-kun's hair!" Sakura yelled at me with venom drifting off every single word.

" ITS HIS FAULT FOR CALLING ME FAT!" I defended myself while putting my hands on my hips.

"(Y/n)...I'm going to-" Dark aura surrounded Sasuke as he spoke, but I cut him off.

" Buy me dangos by any chance?" I nervously laughed trying to brighten up the mood. That's when I knew I was dead when he activated his sharingan. I looked over to my team and they didn't even try to help me?! Naruto you too...T^T

" Kakashi..." I pleaded out to him while looking at him straight in the eye hoping that he'll save me from this angry Uchiha. Thats when he did the most unbearable thing, he ignored me and continued to read his book!

" DAMN YOU GUYS!" I cried out as I made my way to the village with Sasuke following not far behind.

Le time skip!~~~~~

" Neji! Shikamaru! Help me!~" I screamed out to them for help.

" What do you need help from?" Shikamaru spoke in a lazy tone.

Before I could even replay what was happening I was kicked in the back and sent flying towards Neji who didn't even bother to catch me and instead made me crash against Shikamaru.

" Sorry about that Shika." I nervously laughed. That's when I realized we were in a very awkward position. I quickly got of off him while mumbling another small sorry as he did the same. We both looked at each other which made me burst out laughing.

" Why are you laughing?"

" Because we said 'sorry' in sync! And your face is so cute when your blushing like that!" I grabbed my stomach since I couldn't breath from all the laughing and I even started to cry.

" Troublesome woman." Shikamaru responded with a more deeper blush on his face. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I completely forgot about Sasuke!

" Sasuke were you the one tha- huh? He's gone..."

" Are you alright?" Shika asked me in a slightly concerned voice.

"Huh? YEAH! Why wouldn't I be?"

" Hey (y/n). How come you don't wear leaf village headband." Neji stated in a serious voice. That's because I can't lie to myself about always protecting this village...

" I lost it." I simply stated back trying not to sound offensive.

" If that's true then why don't you want people to know your last name?" Shikamaru questioned this time.

" Because of my- HIM! I THOUGHT I STILL HAD TIME!! I NEED TO GET OUT! FORGET ABOUT THE PLAN I NEED TO MOVE!" I completely forgot that Shikamaru and Neji were there, but I didn't care anymore. I felt one of my clan members presence near by and I immediately knew to not waste another second. Ignoring the looks from the villagers I tried to leave but before I knew it I was in Shikamaru's shadow possession jutsu.

" SHIKAMARU LET ME GO!"

" Explain." He stated with a glare on his face.

" THERES NO TIME FOR ME TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING! NOW LET ME GO YOU DAMN NARA!" A sudden crash was heard somewhere near the left side of the village. People started to flee, children cried, and memories were destroyed. I soon realized that this was the end for me at the sight I couldn't take in...

*

*

*

*

They were here...

Author-chan:

Le gasp! What will happen to reader-chan? Why are they looking for her? What about the history of her clan? Her FULL story? Secrets behind the tailed beast she held? ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS OR MORE!!!!