Chapter 1

~~Small Author Note before we start~~

The picture above is the picture that gave me the idea for this fanfiction. I will link the artist later.Enjoy

~~End of A/N~~

    France and England were in the office with their bosses.

    "We need your help....Please! We're begging you!... "France's boss said trying to stop the tears from falling from his eyes.

    "I'm sorry but I don't  think we-"England's boss was cut off by the other one yelling.

    "FRANCE IS GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T DO IT! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES THIS WOULD HAVE?!"France's boss yelled in frustration.Tears threatening to spill.

     "Fine.But we're only agreeing to this marriage     because of what could happen if he died."England's boss replied a little annoyed by the now happy Frenchman.He knew England isn't happy about this but he couldn't do anything. The consequences of France's death would be something England as a former empire couldn't deal with.

       Their bosses then left to discuss the terms of the marriage and to give the two countries time to talk about this sudden marriage.

      "Thank you very much,Anglerette! Without this I would be dead in a few months!"France said in an enthusiastic tone.

        "Don't thank me.If I wasn't forced to agree with my boss on everything this marriage wouldn't even be an option."The brit said and left the room.Angry written all over his face.

  ~To America~

         America has had a crush on England for quite some time now. After thinking a lot on this theme he decided that today was the day Alfred was going to confess his feelings to Arthur hoping he felt the same way or at least that they could still be friends if Arthur wasn't feeling the same.

             Alfred was planning how to tell him when his phone buzzed. He received a text from...France?

             "What could he possibly want from me?"Alfred sighed as he opened the text. His eyes quickly red the short text message,his heart sinking even more with every word.

France:Hey,America! I just wanted to tell you that me and England are getting married in a few weeks! Isn't it phenomenal?

America:Congratulations!

             His heart broke into small pieces as he tapped the letters on his keyboard and send the message.

             Obviously,Arthur will NEVER love him now.