Preface

Hey! You there! Thank you for looking at this book and deciding to devote your time and eyes to it! I hope you'll love the gritty love story I'm trying to weave here. 

Please know that this version is the first draft of Inferno. This means that it is very unpolished; it has not been edited much, it may contain minor grammar/spelling/syntax errors, passive voice, tense changing and other little nasty things. None of these issues will affect your understanding of the storyline, however. 

The reason why I post my first drafts is so that new readers and other interested people are able to view the story before publication and/or purchase of the novel after publication. I'll include a link soon that will provide you access to my final edited drafts of Inferno. For now, enjoy this free version here on Wattpad. 

If you wish to keep tabs on the publication process, or if you wish to get updates on my other novels and me being a writer in general, feel free to follow me on the following social media outlets. The best way to receive updates is to follow me here on Wattpad, keep this novel in your library and to pay attention to any announcements I post. 

Now that that's all out of the way

This book is a lot different to my usual style of writing--so I hope you enjoy it. It's set in the third perspective limited perspective, focusing on the main character Gabriel Velasques. It's based in Perth, Western Australia. The more specific locations, like the location of the fire station and Elixir, are purely fictional places. 

While there are no sex scenes in this novel, there are points where it's alluded to that characters engage in sex. It's not explicitly shown. If you would like to view the sex scenes, please read my other book titled "Bonus Chapters" on my profile. There, you will find all of the sex scenes of all my novels in explicit detail. 

Fan-fiction and fanwork are highly encouraged. If at any point you feel inspired while reading my story, whether it's a drawing or artwork or a little one-shot you want to write, feel free to create it and send me a message about it so I can view it. It has always been a dream to receive fan-made work; if you can make that dream come true, go for it. 

Once again, thank you so much for picking up this novel. I truly hope you enjoy reading it. 

Much love, Jacob Sinne. ❤️

Book Started: 26th August 2017
Book Completed: TBA