Chapter 6 Heavenly Beautiful

Start from the beginning

 "Look at me Willow"

 "Take me home" That it the first then she said to me since I brought her here "Take me home now!"

 "Willow listen tell me what happen ok I want to help you" she's holding back tears and looks away.

I pulled her into my clap and she sits their breathing quietly I don't say any thing and brush her hair I don't understand why she's mad I thought she sounded good Danny let me listen to the CD and it sounded awesome. When I feel like he been out her long enough I slowly move around trying to get up "Look after I'm done with the band I'll take you home but I don't want you taking out here ok?"

 She slowly gets up from my lap and walks headed to Kay's house now where back to square one I get up and quickly try to keep up with her.

 When we get to the house it seems that everyone his here the place is pack people are dancing every where and it's so hot the music is on full blast I take Willows hand and guide her around the crowd when I find a nice place near the corner to sit "Stay her ok I'm going to find the rest of the guys when were done will do ok" yelling over the music she noobs and sits down on the chair I give her a weak smile "Don't let other people stop you from having fun" I wink and walk away. 

Willow

 When I need to leave this place I didn't belong here one more day you can make it but now I'm not so sure I wasn't mad about the singing thing is was just when they guy was talking to me for a moment i went deaf like I couldn't hear was he was saying I hard voices like sounds of little poetry maybe a spells I couldn't tell the voices sounded like the they guy I met in my dreams.

 When I walked out the house I started to running I needed to clear my head when I got tried I sat down in the edge on the side walk not caring of my dress get's dirty. There back the voices came back it was different this time and it was calling for me where is it? it said I looked around to make sure if any one was around me where is it tell me! "I don't know!" I yelled I will not cry I said in my mind the voices were getting louder and louder. I cross my arms and rocked my self hoping some how it will go way. When Jackson came near me I thought some how he would make them stop but he didn't say any thing he just stood there I started to shake and dig my nails deeper and deepen into my skin.

 "Willow" I had a feeling he was saying my name but I couldn't hear I shut my eyes praying that it will go away but it seems it was getting worse until Jackson put me in his lap and started to whisper in my eat and brushing my hair it helped a little but I couldn't stop shaking when he kept whispering in my ear "Shh it's ok I'm here" it felt good I could stay here for ever.

  "Look after I'm done with the band I'll take you home but I don't want you taking out here ok?" he said it made me feel a little better I had a feeling this wasn't over. I got up from his lap and started to walk ahead. When we got back to the house it was full a whole bunch of people where their most of them were either wasted or just high we moved are way though the crowd.

 Jackson found me a place to sit  "Look after I'm done with the band I'll take you home but I don't want you taking out here ok?" I noobed what am I doing here? I took a seat and he left. I was alone again not surprise I looked around the house everyone was dancing, laughing have a good time I just stayed they with my arms cross feeling my healing scars it's been a while. 

 I take slow deep breaths and try to relax until I hear Jackson's voice on the mic.

 "Sup you guy's yall having fun?" he said the crowed cheered "Awesome just wanna think the dude that mad this possible" Jackson pointed to Kay who was with his girl friend leaning on a wall I haven't seem him since he open the door for us Kate looked nice in a way. 

 "Ok well I'm Jackson and there's are my band mates and were called Fathers of a raven. And I want to intodue you guys to a very awesome person that help made are band logo Willow" Oh no he just not just said my name I looked around to see if he was talking about someone else but it seems that everyone was looking at me "Give her a hand every one isn't this great" he said with a smile I rolled my eyes and looked away never had I made this much people see my drawings I saw Kay and Kate look over at me but I looked away. Everyone was claping for me and cheering for me even the guys it felt wried but in a good way I smiled at him then he winked.

 "This song is called let go" Q started to to the head count and then he started to play the drums and then JR came in James, John then Jackson.

 "I don't know what happened I guess you finally got me Now you're off to somewhere I don't know, kn-know, kn-know, know, kn-know" I don't want to say is voice sounded like an angle because that would sound lame but is voice I don't know but it has this melody that us sings to me.

 Suddenly I realize I was standing right in front of Jackson he was staring at me is was like he was only singing to me.

 "And I don't wanna make up Cause I've already seen the light Everybody fakes it And everybody hurts sometimes You go a long way getting your way Sometimes And everything's screaming!"  the music was loud and bursting threw the walls everyone was screaming jumping up and down dancing I looked around the room people were just letting you for getting there problem's because schools out and a few hours their be back at home with their family.

 "It's time we let go, let go, let go I think it's time we let go, let go, let go Let go, let go, let go I think it's time we let go, let go, let go" I started to let lose Jackson was right it was time to let out and be happy for once in my life I was dancing up and down cheering them on dancing to every beat gosh this feels good.

 Q was killing the drums and John was giving what the lady's wanted and JR, James were just jamming out they were not only just a band they were so much more I was happy I got to see that.

 When they were down the D.J started to play a slow song. And that's when I new it was my cue to go back and sit when I turned around until someone grab my arm I turn and saw Jackson behind me.

 "Told you to save me a dance" he said with a smile and pulled me close. He put his arms around my wast and I put my arms around his neck. "So what did you think?" he asks whispering in my ear "you look just like heaven when I seen you on the train today I couldn't tell you nothing"

 The music was fading in the background "got a million words i wanna say you were smiling at me sitting with another guy" Jackson was staring at me moving me around in circles you can trust me said inside my mind I took a deep breath.

 "Did you like it?" he asked again I was to busy worrying about how close we were to each and the way we were moving I forget he was talking to me.

 "Yes it was awesome you guy's were good and that song" I was speechless after that and he laughed a little and looked me in the eyes.

 "I thought you might" he said with a smile "You know were here for you right. I'm here for you I mean you can trust me well I lest I hoped you did" oh no he thinks I don't trust him 

 "Look Jackson" he cut me off.

 "No it's ok your business if you want to tell me then you'll tell me" he looked away.

 "I trust you guys. I just need time" I said and then he pulled me closer and I laid my head on his chest.

 "cupid don't do this put the arrow down and walk away don't make me look stupid I say the things I was gonna say I see you're taken I see you got a man so why am I falling I don't understand no I wish I could hold your hand oh"

 "It's ok just know I'm here" I could feel his heart beating he dose care.