Chapter Seventeen

Kellin's POV

I sighed and smacked Justin's hand away from my pants once more as the movie went on.

"Do you ever chill?" I muttered smacking his hand again moments later.

"Sorry," he mumbled, blushing. I rolled my eyes and looked around before I finally caught sight of Vic and Emily sitting in the bed of his truck.

I can't believe Vic actually agreed to see this dumb movie. It was the cheesy new romance movie, some dumb musical. He hated musicals. We bonded over that, and my hatred for romances. So the two in one combo was even worse. And the fact that I was here with Justin made me want to kill myself.

I was in no way having a good time. Especially with Justin trying to jack me off every goddamn second. This kid was exhausting. He was driving me insane and if he tried to touch me one more time, I was going to rip his hand off. He was really getting on my last nerve.

"I'm going to get popcorn," I said abruptly and climbed out of his car.

"Can you get me some water too or something?" He asked.

"I'll get you something," I muttered, stalking away. I was tempted to just call someone to come and get me so I didn't have to suffer here any longer. But, I had to watch them, I needed to understand.

I arrived at the snack area and waited in line for my popcorn.

"So, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel now, huh?" A guy said and I groaned as I turned around to find Andy smirking at me.

"I wouldn't say scraping."

"I would. I don't understand why you won't come back, I mean, I already forgave you for that whole biting incident," he said, taking my hand.

"Doesn't mean I have to come back to you." I muttered and took my hand away from his.

"Come on, Kells, I know Ronnie doesn't make you feel the way I can," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yeah someone else makes me feel way better."

"Who?"

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "If I told you, it would take all the fun away," I whispered in his ear and turned around to pay for and order the popcorn.

"Come on Kells, let's go one more time before you go back to your stupid thing with that kid."

I shook my head. "No."

"Come on."

"Andy, I said no. And I don't care if you forgive me, I bit your dick for a reason," I hissed.

"Fine, fine."

"Now, I'm going to go, and you're going to pay for my popcorn."

"No I'm not."

"Yep," I said and looked at the guy at the stand. "He's paying for the popcorn," I said before taking the tub and walking away.

I smiled to myself and soon enough I arrived back to Justin.

"What took so long?" He asked.

"I couldn't find my wallet."

"Oh."

"Yep and some nice dude behind me paid."

"That's cool, so, do you wanna hook up tonight?"

"I thought this was a date."

"It is, but, I've also heard how dates end with you."

"Well maybe not this one."

"Why not?" He asked, pulling me close.