"Who are they?", she asked curious.

"I don't fucking know Diamond just send my daughter someone safe because they chased me", he said mad.

"Ariane go upstairs if you hear any noise ignore it ok I love you with all my heart", she said hugging me and crying.

"I cant leave dad", I said kneeling by him.

"Baby go", my dad said coughing up blood. "Love you", he added.

"Mum I don't understand why would someone do this to daddy", I said crying as I starred at my father dying before my eyes.

"Someone who hates daddy", She said wiping my tears with her blood stained hands.

"Who hates daddy?", I asked.

"Ariane stop asking questions and go up stairs", She yelled at me something she does rarely.

"I'm not going tell you tell me!", I said stubbornly.

"Your dad is a drug dealer", she yelled.

"He's a what", I asked in disbelief. I learned in school that drug dealers killed people to basically make sure they were straight my daddy couldn't be that. He was loving, caring, he was my daddy , my protecter, he couldn't be that.

"I told you enough now go hide", she said

"I won't leave y'all", I said in tears. "Y'all are all I have in this world!", I yelled.

"Ariane go" ,she said grabbing a gun hidden under the couch. Has that always been there I sit on that couch all the time.

"Mama but", I said at the end of the stairs.

"GO!", she yelled.

"Mama", I said going upstairs.

"yes baby?", She answered turning her face to me. My mother was light skin like me, skinny like me, short, with small feet, her black hair reached her waist unlike mines.

"I lov-", I was cut off by men coming into our house I quickly ran upstairs and hid underneath my bed.

"Well Diamond how is your husband doing?", I heard a voice ask.

"Cause of you he's dead", she yelled.

"Too bad you have to join him", the voice said Laughing.

Then I gun shots filled my once happy home killing my hopes and dreams. I couldn't hear my mom's voice I quickly started crying. She had left me something she told me she'd never do since she knew how it felt to lose a mother.

"Hurry up for the opps(cops) pull up ", I heard the unknown voice say before the door slammed.

I got from underneath the bed and went downstairs and looked at my parents dead bodies I kissed them both and walked to Amelia's house which was two blocks away. At the moment Amelia wasn't a bitch she was nice and caring.

Amelia wasn't too rich her parents were poor but they managed.

"Who is it?", Amelia's mom asked before she opened the door and seen me covered in my dad's and mum's blood.

"OMG Ariane what happened?", Amelia's mom asked concerned.

I didn't answer.

"Quan" , Amelia's mom said calling Amelia's dad.

"What is it honey oh my god Ariane what happened?", he asked

I still didn't answer I only wanted to talk to Amelia.

"Ariane talk to us", Amelia's my said kneeling in front of me.

"What's all the noise", Amelia said coming outside on the porch with a glass of kool aid.

She dropped her kool aid when she looked at me covered in blood.

"Ariane bestie what happened?", i gave her to answer. She searched my eyes for answers and she found nothing. I was blank. I was dead. My body is on this earth but I'm not in it.
"Talk to me", she said shaking me.

"They killed", I said not finishing my sentence.

"They killed who", she asked.

"My mama and daddy", I said crying.

"Awww it's okay", Amelia parents cooed.

"No it isn't", I said crying more.

"Amelia take her to your room and give her some fresh clothes and I'll call the cops", She said walking away

"C'mon Ariane ",she said grabbing me

I just walked to her room and took a shower and cried until the cops came asking me all type of questions.

And after that event I never trusted anyone but Amelia. It took me a minute to actually speak to people. If someone had killed my daddy they could kill me.

----------Flashback over------

I cried so much on that day I lost the people I cared so much for. Amelia's parents adopted me and raised me as there own. Amelia was always a bitch to them and I never understood why. I would love to have my parents but I lost them two days before my birthday I guess that was my early present.

"Mommy I miss you so much words can't even explain I know if you were here you would protect me from harm I know you would kill Chris if you seen him hit me, talk to me like shit, rape me every day excuse the language," I said to her grave.

"Daddy I miss you taking me shopping telling me to stay away from nappy headed niggas. You'd always say how they were bad and to never be with someone like you I never understood what you met until mama told me you were a drug dealer I never got how you use to get all that money and how you were so heartless I never understood but know I do", I said thinking of Chris.

"I love you guys I'll be back to see you and next time with flowers I promise", I said getting up from the grave and walking away.

I have no where to go the only places I could go to is Chris's house and August's I can't stand Chris and I know August would snitch on me so I guess I'm going to a shelter.