Chapter two : what do you mean you wont let her in? Edited

Justins POV.

"Okay guys." I clapped my hands together. "So tonight is a special night! We have a VIP table coming in and the should be treated well- very well," I said, looking around with a stern expression in on my face. Tonight was Saturday, one of the busiest nights in town.

I heard groans from all around the room, some rolling their eyes at my statement. "I thought we stopped serving VIP's a long time ago?" one of the guys asked, annoyed as he pulled his arms across his chest. I could hear some of the bartenders agreeing with him.

"We did, but this is a very important client who wants to celebrate his birthday here," I said as I kept a stern look on my face, feeling the irritation starting to grow. Why couldn't they just listen and do the job I paid them for?

"He spends a lot of money here which pays your salary. So just do your job and smile." I took a deep breath as they nodded along, knowing this was not up for discussion.

"Okay, Andrew and John: you guys serve the DJ's bar tonight, which will also be where the VIPs will get their drinks from. They will be writing a bill for the night so just give them everything they ask for, alright?" They nodded in understanding.

"Ladies: you guys have the wardrobe. Be nice and smile wide, and the tip jar at your door should be filled by the morning. Flirt with every guy who's not accompanied by a girl and treat the Woman as if they were your best friend, okay?" They laughed and nodded yes before getting up from their seats.

"Gentlemen," I gestured towards the guys infront of me ": you  will be working the regular bar, tonight. The rest of you will be cleaning up empty bottles and trying to keep up in the bathrooms! I think that's all for now! Let's get started. The doors open at eleven, the VIPs should be here eleven thirty - around midnight! Be ready!"

I smiled at everyone before turning around and going to my office to get the last papers signed and photos of people who shouldn't be let inside, making the list for the red rope, and talking on the phone getting the last agreements in place. Just as I was about to change my shirt into a more presentable one, there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I exclaimed before turning around.

"Boss? Can I come in for a second?" said Andrew, already walking into my office as if I had a choice. "Antonio Diaz just called. He wants to know if they would be on the list for his daughter's birthday party?"

"His daughter?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I thought he was celebrating his own birthday here tonight? Is she even old enough?" I asked. "And Andrew, you know you can just call me by my name when we're in here or the Lounge, right?" I looked at him in pure amusement.

"Yeah, well, Justin," he said rolling his eyes "Diaz wants to make sure we treat his daughter right on her 21st birthday. He said to tell you they'll be here around midnight." Well that answered my question.

"Yeah, thanks. I'll call him right away - and could you please ask John if he could pick up some ice from the basement?" I asked pulling out my phone, dialing his number. He nodded before turning around and closing the door behind him.

Arabella's pov.

"Omg, I can't believe your dad got us a VIP table at Overdose! They stopped doing that years ago!" Ciara exclaimed.

"How would you know? You just turned twenty one?" I raised a brow, looking at her. She was wearing a tight black cocktail dress with black stilettos matching mine, but with a silver heel instead of gold. Her blond her up in an high messy ponytail, making her look as beautiful as ever!