Chapter 1 - Fever

==Heine's Pov==

I woke like i always do and hurried myself to breakfast with the occasional maid bowing to me. Then as soon as i passed the same two maids that pass every morning, they fangirled like usual..

"Aww, he's so cute", one said holding onto the other. "So kawaii", the other said. I rolled my eyes with a sigh as i walked down the corridor. I soon came to the dining hall and went in, I collected my breakfast and sat myself down. I quickly ate my meal before getting up and preparing myself for the days activities. As I stepped out into the corridor I opened my schedule book

"So today we are to have a group lesson in town again", i muttered as i made way to meet up with all the Prince's. I looked down at my watch and saw that there was still 10 minutes to go before the lesson is to begin, but I'm sure Prince Bruno will be here shortly whilst the rest would arrive just before the appointed time. I was about to walk in when i heard my name being called....

"Master!"

I saw a highly excited Prince running my way. "Im glad i made it 10 minutes early!", he smiled. "Actually Prince, you are 9 minutes early but still the first here", i said and walked in. I went over and sat down while watching the Prince walk over with a glum expression. He must of really wanted to be 10 minutes early and I mean dead on 10 minutes early. "I really wanted to be 10 minutes early", he frowned. I am correct.

I looked through my schedule for the rest of the week while Bruno sat down and begun reading. I glanced at my watch, 3 minutes to go. Suddenly the doors opened. "Heine darling!", the Prince called. "Good morning Prince, please take a seat", i said and he came running over to me.

"Lihi, please stop calling master that", Bruno asked while standing. "Chill out Bruni, its only a joke name. Right professor?", he smiled toward me. "Please refrain from calling me it Prince", i asked but he just gave a pout before returning to smiling. But of course like usual, the two got into an argument.. oh where is Prince Kai.

As if on que, Prince Kai followed by Prince Leonhard came walking in. "We are here!", Leonhard announced. "Good morning Prince's", i welcomed with a bow. My vision suddenly became a tad blurry so i quickly sat and rubbed my eyes. The Prince's took note and became quite worried... "Master, are you okay?", Bruno asked with Licht nodding with him. "I am fine, no need to worry", I reassured them but still Bruno looked concerned.

"If he said he's fine, that means he is well", Kai said. "That is true Kai", Leonhard smiled. The clock struck 11 and all were accounted for. "Shall we be off princes", i said and they all began to make way out the door followed by myself.

I had only passed the chair when I felt light headed, weak and quite dizzy. I stumbled around and saw someone turn to me before i fell backwards. My vision clouded up till all I saw was black..

================================

I awoke, rubbing my eyes before looking around. I was in my bed which still was too big for me, which meant i must of fainted and they brought me here to my room. Suddenly i heard a knock at my door but before I could answer, it opened. "Oh professor, your awake", the blonde maid came walking in with water and a cloth. She placed the wet cloth onto my forehead which made me feel a tad bit better and having some water made my throat not dry anymore. "Thank you", i said as she bowed and left.

If I'm here then where are the princes..

==Leonhard's pov==

I tapped my pen on the paper again. God these questions don't make sense. I stood abruptly which caught everyones attention. "Im going to go see the Professor", i announced. "You can't Leo, he is sleeping", Licht said with a frown. "Licht is right brother, the master has caught a fever so we must leave him to rest", Bruno said.

"Don't we all need help though", i said looking at them all. Licht was hiding a book he had in his hand, Bruno held onto his work while Kai just closed the book he had. "Indeed that may be true but he wont be in any condition to work with us till he becomes well again", Bruno said. "That is true brother. If we ask for his help, the Professor will only get more ill", Kai said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "True kai", i frowned and sat down.

We were all in the library studying the work the Professor gave us yesterday. I had some math and another subject which i was struggling to figure out. Licht just twindled with his hair which obviously means he is stuck also. Kai looked quite intensely at his book which was about sociology, which I can guess means he doesn't get soemhing. Bruno just couldn't put his pen to paper which obviously meant he is stuck also..

We all suddenly heard a knock at the door. We all looked at one another and just as Bruno stood to his feet is opened. We all gasped as Father came waltzing in. "Hello boys", he said happily. "Morning father", i said for all of us. His face changed meaning he understood our mood right now. "Indeed the professor has a fever but we mustn't have you boys missing out on lessons so i have arranged a substitute. They will temporarily teach for a week, which I'm sure is enough time for Professor Heine to be well enough", he said.

"Father no! Il work hard, il even ask bruno for help so please don't bring in a another tutor", i protested. "I agree! Even if its only for a week, I don't want another tutor", Licht said. Kai nodded and Bruno stood. "These two are right, as I'm a underling to the professor i can help teach my brothers", he smiled. But father shook his head, "But who will help you, as i can see that paper is unfinished", Father said which Bruno frowned and proceeded to sit back down.

"I know you would rather have no other tutor but you are to have a substitute by 5 today which will result in introductions then lessons will begin tomorrow. So please meet the tutor at 5", Father said and we all nodded. "I must take my leave and return to my duties", he said with a wave and left. We all sat in silence as the words..substitute tutor..sank in.

The Royal Tutor's Sister (The Royal Tutor Fanfic) [On Hold]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara