The Great Jedi Library

Rey was summoned to the Jedi Council Chamber in the Jedi Academy to receive her Jedi Trial. She entered the chamber and bowed down to the Jedi in respect."Hello, Masters" said Rey.

"Rey, thank you for coming. You have progressed very well as a Jedi in this Academy, and we are proud of you. We have decided to give you your trial so that you can become a Jedi Knight. You must go to the Great Jedi Library in Ossus" said Mara.

"And what will I find at the Library?" asked Rey.

"You will find what the Force intends you to find. The Library is an ancient place that is strong in the Force, so it is perfect for your trial. Thousands of years ago, it was a center of knowledge for the Jedi Order and the galaxy, and many Jedi arrived at the library to study. But it was then destroyed by the Sith" said Luke.

"Take one of the ships in the hangar of the Academy so that you can get to Ossus. But beware of the dark side. Ben Solo also had his trial at Ossus, and he turned to the dark side after having been seduced by Snoke. You must not fall to the same fate" said Zoltan.

"I won't, Masters" said Rey.

"Good. Now I will escort you to the hangar, Rey. Follow me" said Luke.

Luke got off his seat and led Rey out of the Council Chamber and down the stairs to the first level of the Academy. He led her to a hallway behind the stairs to the Academy's hangar.

The outdoor hangar, and was sandwiched between the Academy and the mountain. A dozen gray ships stood on the metal boarding pad. The ships had two wings with blasters. Rey got into the cockpit of one of the ships, which had R2-D2 sitting in it's astromech socket.

"I believe that you can pass this Trial, Rey. Just remember your training" said Luke.

"How will I know when I'm finished the Trial?" asked Rey.

"The Force will tell you" replied Luke.

Rey closed the cockpit of the ship and piloted it off the ground and past Tython's atmosphere into outer space. Then she plotted a course for Ossus. The ship flew through hyperspace before reaching Ossus.

Using the Force to guide her, Rey steered the ship into Ossus' atmosphere. The planet was composed of reddish-orange canyons and deserts. Rey flew into the canyons and steered the ship across them. When she got to the wall of the canyon, she flew the ship off the canyon and further to the atmosphere. She could see the Library from a distance. It was a huge brown ziggurat, surrounded by several other smaller ziggurats. The building's red-orange stone glowed nicely with the planet's sunlight.

Rey landed her ship near the steps. She got off her ship and closed the cockpit.

R2-D2 beeped at Rey.

"Don't worry, R2. I will be back. But if I do not return by nightfall, you must return to the Jedi Academy and tell them" said Rey.

R2 replied in compliance.

Rey began to walk up the steps to the top of the ziggurat. The walk was long and tiring. When she reached the top, Rey walked through the gateway and into a hall.

The stone hall had several columns, along with two floors. The columns were attached to several glass shelves. Stone tables also lined the hallway, and they had what appeared to be computers. Rey curiously walked around the hall until she ran into an apparition. The apparition was a male Jedi. He had pale skin with long brown hair and eyes. He also had a mustache and a beard. He wore tan clothes with bronze armor. The apparition turned around.

"Hello, Jedi student. I trust that you came to this library to seek knowledge" asked the apparition.

"I have come here to pass my Trial and become a Knight. What is your name?" asked Rey.