Shot 4. Mission... Failure or success???

Start from the beginning

Nothing is clear.... After a long time, the place gets very calm and the smoke disappears.... The policemen smiles that their mission to encounter Rahul seth and his men is successfully accomplished as all are found dead...

Inspector Bittu sharma is wondering where is commissioner Rk , their chief and ACP. Madhubala madam, who is like a sister and a very close friend to him who is the main reeason for this encounter....

Inspector. Bittu searchs the place and he could not find Rk and madhu there.... He rushes inside to see where they are.... He is very much shocked to see d sight there....

Rk is shot in chest and his head is too bleeding because of heavy knock on his forehead.... Madhu is struggling hard to make RK conscious but her eyes are completely welled up and tears are wetting her cheeks fully  ...

Bittu shocks and  rushes to RK and madhu.... He wipes Madhu's tears and assures her that nothing wrong will happen to their chief.... Bittu calls the ambulance immediately to rush up to xyz hotel and Rk is taken to d hospital along with madhu as she got little bruises in her thighs...

RK's condition is very critical and he is bleeding too much... He is kept in observation for 48 hours and blood is being arranged to save him... Madhu cries hard not able to see RK in that condition and inspector Bittu is the one who is by her side all the time and consoled her with brotherly affection... After a lot of struggle, Rk's condition becomes normal....

The doctor asked Madhu to come inside her cabin as he wants to talk to her personally...

Madhu: How is my Rishab doctor??? Is he alright??? Please tell me doctor .. he is fine na... I could not see him in pain... Please do something to save him doctor .. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dr. : Yes... Mr. Rishab's condition is getting stable now and he is improving and responding well to our medicines and treatments... Buttttt...

Madhu: But... What's this buttt doctor??? Please dont say any puzzle... Say it directly please, if there is any complications in my rishu's health... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dr. : hmm... what to say... Mr. Rishab is heavily injured... . We tried our level to save him...  He is getting well physically... But, he is in some biggest inner turmoil... He needs complete attention now and he is longing for someone... He needs someone to take care of him fully.... He not only needs care, he needs someone to give him the  love, he desires....

Frankly saying Mr. Rishab needs someone by his side all d time to love him, to care of him and he needs not only moral support but he needs physical attention and affection too...

Its going to be helpful to us to make him recover soon ... May I know is Mr. Rishab is married or not???

Madhu : yes doctor... He is married....

Doctor: Thank God... I was worried... But God is with us... Only his wife is going to save him and bring him out from his inner turmoils....
Is Mr. Rishab's wife here??? I want to talk with her...

Madhu : yes doctor... Here im...
Im Mrs. Madhubala Rishab Kundra... Tell me doctor what iv to do to bring my rishu back to normal...

The doctor suggests many things to Madhu.... Unknown to Madhu, its been heard by inspector. BITTU who passes by that side to check on madhu... Bittu is stunned to hear their convo...

Madhu comes out after talking to doctor...

Bittu interrupts Madhu and asks: Maddy.. stop doing anything rubbish...  What are you going to do??? Are you aware of the consequences .. Dont be a fool... You are a girl who is no way related to our chief... Please think before making your life a mess....

Madhu: Yes i know what im doing... Thanks for your concern bitz... I dont care about anything now... What matters to me is only my Rishab???

Bittu: please maddy... Listen to me .. your life will be spoiled madhu... Chief wont accept you after getting recovered... You are gonna spoil your reputation too...

Madhu: "I dont care bitz... For me Rishab sir's life is important as I love him very madly and deeply and I respect him a lot .. I can do anything for his well being. 

I have no one for me bitz... Im an orphan... I dont know who my parents are.... From my orphanage owners Maliks , Im named after them and iv achieved in my career because of my idol Rishab sir....

Its just a small favour to show my love towards Rishab sir... Im not going to lose anything just gonna love him and help the man im loving madly... I will be happy if im the reason for making him happy...

No matter what if my Rishu accept me or not is not going to bother me... I will love him till my last breath...."

Bittu's heart felt contened and he really admires and  salutes on seeing d good hearted soul Madhu and he prays to god to unite Rishbala forever...

What is gonna happen next???

What did Madhu going to do bring Rk back to normal???

Will Madhu gets Rk's love???

Will Rishbala unite???

Will Rk accept madhu knowing about her good heart and care towards
him ???

Will Rk be able to kill Sultan kapoor who is d culprit in his wife nainoo n baby's death ???

To know more stay tuned...

No time to proof read... Forgive me for mistakes, if any...

A long update na...  Almost 1900+ words...

Dont forget to cast your votes... Pen down your comments if you guys like this shot or not... It means a lot to me...

Will be back soon...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Winding up...

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋