Shot 4. Mission... Failure or success???

Start from the beginning

They hit d dance floor and is dancing very close

They hit d dance floor and is dancing very close... Both Rishab and madhu are dancing very comfortably... Rishab pulls madhu closer and his hands traces her bare back and his hands starts to trace her lips, her blushy face and a light touch on her cleavage when he turns her. 

Though they pretend to be acting to encounter d criminal but it seems that they too are enjoying d dance whole heartedly

Though they pretend to be acting to encounter d criminal but it seems that they too are enjoying d dance whole heartedly... Rishab is getting out of control and madhu is blushing too hard...

At that time , the don rahul seth comes with his team and is discussing about some illegal business he is dealing... They did not much care about d surroundings as they know that people may act weird when they are drunken...

Madhu signs to inspector. Bittu to clear off d crowd... Rk slowly moves and asks the  DJ to keep  heavy dance numbers that too in high volume so that no voice is heard outside.....

Unknown to rahul seth and his men, the whole crowd of public is vacated and only the policemen in disguise who are in rishbala's team are pretending to be drunk and dancing there...

Rishab and madhu are dancing very closely... Their bodies are mingling and their hot breath and tinkling thier sensations.... Their lips are getting closer and closer...

Suddenly, Rk bends and pulls madhu closer... RK winks and said something on Madhu's ears... The men are too involved in talking about their illegal business... They did not care about dance or anything.....

Heavy sound of gun firing🔫🔫🔫🔫 is heard suddenly.... Two of rahul seth's men are shot in head... Two are bleeding in chests. ..

A heavy fight takes place between the criminals and the police men.... We can hear only gun firing sounds... The place is too dark and heavy smoke filling the place  and sounds of screaming men are heard........ The place starts to smell with blood, sweat and gun powder...