#10

Awsten came out of his new therapist's office, holding a slip of paper. Geoff was sitting there, waiting for Awsten, playing on his phone. He hasn’t noticed Awsten yet. The younger smiled and gently placed himself on Geoff’s lap, making him jump a little.

“Hey, baby, how was it?” Geoff asked as he tucked his phone away and lifted Awsten up into his arms. He carried the smaller outside to his car.

“it was okay. She was nice...” Awsten replied, holding onto Geoff. “I have to go and pick up some medication. I have it for anxiety now...”

Geoff smiled and nodded, “Okay, we'll go now. I’m so proud of you.” He kissed Awsten's lips as he placed him down into the front seat. Awsten blushed softly and strapped himself in, waiting for Geoff.

Geoff drove to the pharmacy and Awsten went inside and got his medication. They returned home after stopping at HEB to get Awsten some orange juice.
Awsten was still staying with Geoff, and he was just waiting for the elder to ask him to move in. He was dying for it to happen.

Geoff carried Awsten inside, while the younger held his orange juice and medication in his lap, curled against his boyfriend. He was placed down on the couch and Geoff took the bottle of juice and put it in the fridge, and the box on the counter. He joined Awsten on the couch and held him in his lap.

“Wanna tell me what therapy was like?” he asked softly, kissing his lips.

“It was nice... I think..” Awsten smiled a bit, his hands curling in the elder's hair. He played with the soft strands mindlessly.

“Good. Do you think you’ll go again?” Geoff asked, cupping Awsten's chin and kissed his nose.

“Yeah. I think I need to.” He murmured. He giggled softly at the kiss and pressed his own lips on Geoff's. “Thank you for letting me stay with you.”

“Don’t thank me. You’re my boyfriend. I gotta look after You.” Geoff replied, smiling widely.

AN
hello!!! Second chapter today! Wow! I'm in a writing mood and I'll probably finish this book by the end of the week!
Hope you enjoyed it
- amber 🖤