#7

Awsten's phone buzzed loudly in his pocket, making him jump. He took his phone out and looked at it.

Mom: [18:34] Hi, honey. Your father called me, saying he wants to see you. You don’t have to go, but if you want to his number is -- ----- -----

Mom: [18:36] hope you’re okay, call me if you need anything xx

Awsten's hands shook. He dropped his phone to the sofa and curled up, dry sobs ripping from his throat. He was scared. He was terrified.

He picked up his phone again and phoned Geoff. There was one dial tone, before Geoff picked up.

“Hi, love, what’s-“

“Geoff- G-Geoff shit- I oh, my god- Geoff I- please come over, please.” Awsten sobbed, his words almost incoherent.

“Okay, love, I’m coming.”
Four minutes later, Awsten was crying in Geoff's lap. Geoff was trying to calm him down and find out what was wrong, but he was having little success. He gently cupped the younger boy's cheek and kissed it, “Please, Awsten, I can’t help if I don’t know.”

“My- my dad-  he- he’s back he’s- wants to see me-“ he sobbed, burying his face down against Geoff.

“oh shit.” Geoff said quietly. He bit his lip and nodded. “Okay. What do you want to do? Do you think he’s changed?”

Awsten shrugged and sighed, his sobs slowing down. “don’t know. Maybe.”

“has he tried to contact you..?” Geoff asked.

“no...but I have his number. Mom gave it to me.” He murmured, his hands curling in Geoff's shirt.

“Maybe he has changed.” Geoff said softly. “if you wanna go, I’ll take you. I won’t come in with you, but I’ll wait in my car.”

Awsten nodded a little. “I’ll think about it.” He murmured, “if I go I want you to take me.”

“of course.”

-
AN
Hi!!! Hope you liked it!!!
-amber🖤