Chapter 18

Hello guys, I'm back!!!!

Yay lol "jumps up and down, does happy dance"

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content, Read at Your Own Risk!

Chapter 18

Daisy POV

As soon as I got done singing and crying. I turned on my radio really loud. I put my mix CD in and turned on the song We Are By Hollywood Undead. I went to my secret stash and grab another vial out. I drank it and soon enough I felt that feeling I love again. I was having mixed emotions, anger, sadness, and hatred. I just felt like killing someone or something. I felt a lot of it.

I knew what I needed to do. I needed to work out all of this. After that song was done, I turned off my radio. I took off my clothes and put on a black sports bra and black sports shorts. I grabbed my iPhone, the gym door keys, my car keys, a towel, and my working out bag. I headed out my door and closed my door.

I walked down the stairs ignoring people's stares and walked down into the garage towards my car. I got in and started up my car and drove towards the school gym. I opened up the gym and put my iPhone in the docking speakers and turned on Bleeding Me by Godsmack on loud.

I started running on the treadmill and ran until who knows how long. I got off and started towards the punching bag. I didn't care if I didn't put on my boxing gloves on. I just starting punching and kicking and punching and kicking some more until my knuckles bleed and bruised.

I kept on hitting it some more until my knuckles broke. I screamed out and doubled over in pain. Fuck, I muttered to myself. Why am I showing weakness? What the hell is so wrong with me? I cried out in pain and fell onto the floor. I started crying out my hardest until I saw Jo standing there. He had the look of hurt on his face and I said to him, "Please help me with this pain. Please. Just take it away from me." I literally begged for him too. He got down on his knees and cradled me.

I started have feelings towards him for some odd reason. I think he noticed this because he was cradling me carefully. He started kissing my knuckles making them feel better. I cupped his cheeks and soon enough he's leaned into me kissing me passionately. I started kissing him back passionately. I couldn't wait anymore so I pushed him down into the gym floor. I got on top of him and roamed my hands all over his stomach and chest. He moaned at my touch and I helped him take off his shirt. I was placing kisses all over his stomach to his chest and towards his mouth.

He slowly took of my sports bra and started caressing my breasts. I moaned when he began sucking on each of them with care. I moaned out his name. He seemed to really like it because he began sucking harder so I moaned out his name a louder this time.

I reached my hand his jeans and shorts. I dug my hand under his jeans and shorts and began playing with him making him harder and groan. I played with him only this time a little harder making him groan very loudly.

That's when he stopped sucking my left breast. I lifted myself up and unbutton his jeans and pulled them down. I pulled down his boxers and I saw him hard. His hands reached my shorts and pulled them off of me. He pulled off my hipsters.

He grabbed me and positioned himself towards my entrance. He played with it a few times making me go wild inside and out. He then positioned himself inside of me going in a rocking back and forth motion. At first it started out nice and slow, and then it began to go deeper and faster making me moan and whimper.

He started groaning and grunting at our speed. We finally climaxed and I fell on top of him just drenched in our sweat.

He kept on holding me and cradling me.

I started hugging him and breathing in his scent. I loved the way he smelt and they way he smelled was of darkness and death. It made me wish I was dead.

He spoke to me and the way he spoke made me feel like I was on the top of the world. "I hope I took away your pain." He asked me softly. "Yes you did help me." I said softly to him.

I realized that I had to go back home. So I got up and got dressed. "I should really go back home. Do you have anymore of that stuff?" I asked. He nodded his head yes and he gave me a few vials. I grabbed my things and he walked right behind me. We both walked out of the door and I locked the gym door.

I headed off towards my car and drove away to that hellhole of a place I call home.

(A/N: here is Jo's POV! I thought it would give you readers what he thinks. Just let me know what you think.)

Jo POV

I watched her drive away and being inside of her was amazing. I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I'm starting to regret what I'm doing to her.

I had a bunch of mixed feelings for her. The way we moved together was perfect, it was just everything that I have hoped for. Man I really do feel bad that I'm taking away her soul and she doesn't even know what I'm doing to her.

I can tell that she is hooked on it and just wait a few more weeks and she will be mine. I will have her soul and I know I won't enjoy taking it. But if I don't take her soul, I will be in trouble from my boss. The BIG BOSS and he will be furious.

And I would rather take her soul instead of the boss taking her soul. Omg, I'm starting to realize that I'm actually falling in love with her.

I disappeared into the shadows and I went to the Soul world. I walked towards the gates and they let me in.

I headed off towards my boss for the briefing. I got up towards his door and one of his guards stood in front of the door. "State your business." The guard said. I replied, "I'm the demon of souls and I'm here to debrief the the keeper of souls." He stood aside and let me through. I walked toward where my boss was sitting and I vowed my head in his presence.

"What is the news on this girl your collecting. Is the progress going well?" He asked me in a deep demonic voice. I replied, "she is getting there my lord, she only has a few more weeks left and then her soul will be in my grasp." He smiled evilly and said, "Good. Now don't you fail me. We need her soul, We need the pure werewolf soul and then we will be strong enough to conquer the packs and make them our slaves."

After he said that, he laughed demonically. He then shooed me away. I walked away from the dark world and into the human/werewolf world.

See what I have to put up with. I really don't want to hurt her, because I know there is a connection between us and I just can't quite put my finger on it. I will try to find out what that connection is. I realized I need to feed, and just in the knick of time there was a female running in the woods.

She stopped running and I appeared behind her. I tapped on her shoulder and said, "hello miss, but I need help." She replied back, "what do you need help with?" I grinned at her and she stepped back in fear, "I need help with this." I grabbed her face and kissed her. I began sucking the life out of her and she soon fell down on the ground lifeless.

That was a way I feed, I feed on souls to keep me alive. That is how we soul collectors keep alive is by feeding on the souls that people are going to die. There are a lot of rules that go into that. I turned and walked away from the crime scene. I just hope I can find that connection between us.

Pic of Thanantos (The Devils Reaper) on the Side -------->>>>>>>

Finally got a chapter done guys. Let me know what you think my furry loves.

Dean_Jo1

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺