Chapter 13

Hola what up my furries!!!!
Sorry if I took so long with this chapter!!!

Chapter 13

Daisy POV

I woke up and realized it was the next morning. Geez, I slept this long. I got up from my bed and popped in my Yelawolf cd. It's his 2010 album called Trunk Muzik 0-60 and I turned on the song Get The Fuck Up! Man I just realized my music is bipolar mixed between rock, metal, and rap. I turned it onto repeat and got in the shower and started humming to the song.

I started singing and rapping to the song:

"Get The Fuck Up!"

[Intro:]
Though many have come
There will never be another one
Quite like
YELAWOLF

[Chorus:]
Wraaa Everybody get the fuck up

[Verse One:]
Wraaa Daddy gonna pop that trunk
Yeah, battle ship sunk, throwing dirt rock chunks
Sling shot rocks broke no money lumps
Looking up too D boys with the pretty dunks
Slick sit down you ain't in the city chump
Special K make the kitties come
Get you some get many guns
Move 'em out ten toes pity none
Get your own Dixie won't give the dog a bone
Sitting' on bigger chrome yeah that's home
Bird fight pit fight what a good song
Looking at the world like what I do wrong
Nothing but a mailman truck coming back for the pickup
I'm a gift you can't get rid of
Recline on me homie I'm a make you sit up
Get drunk do it. Stage lights are lit up, scream like

[Chorus:]
Wraaa Everybody get the fuck up

[Verse Two:]
Wraaa
Let the beat ride like that
Yeah I'm a thunderbird never coming back
Thunder in the trunk thunder in the dope sack
I serve em up thunder in the dope raps (BOOM)
Big 'llacs in the tall grass sit with the tires flat
Real good price buddy you should buy that
Blink and you might pass my town
Hole in the wall king my crown
Oh but of all things my sound
Is picking up like a 30 mile long train
Slow climb up but it's such a long drain
So how did I become up pick of all names
What a fairy tale like Ichabod Crane
The headless horsemen runnin' untamed like

[Chorus:]
Wraaa Everybody get the fuck up

I got out of the shower and put on my black tank top with a skull in the front, a blue jean skirt that goes just a bit above my knees, my brown cowboy boots, a wrist cuff on my left wrist, some bangles on right wrists, and I put my necklace on. I curled my hair in waves and applied black eyeliner on the the top and bottom oh my eyes, I put on some dark grey eyeshadow over my lids for a dramatic smokey eye look. I applied mascara and pulled on my black leather jacket. I looked in the mirror and loved the way I looked. I took out another vial out of my secret place and drank its contents.

I turned off my stereo system and walked down the stairs. Guess who I found out that was making out on the couch? My mate and the pack whore Brittany. That's right, you guys guessed it, I knew he wouldn't change. I just rolled my eyes and headed off into the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and took out a blue powerade. I opened it up and drank some of it. Zach came into the kitchen and waved and smiled at me. "Hey Daze, what's up?? Wow, you look beautiful as always." I smiled back at him and replied, "Thank You Zach. Love you." He said I love you back. We both hugged and the person I wasn't looking forward to seeing today just walked in. "Look what the cat dragged in." I said nastily. "Damn it Daisy, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" My brother sad sadly. I walked right up to him and said, "Until you mean it with blood and crying out in pain." I said angrily at him. He looked really shocked at my words but I didn't care.

I walked out and decided for a run. I'm tired of all this. I stripped down and hide my clothes in a tree trunk. I changed into my wolf and ran as long as I can. I love the way the wind is in my fur, the smell of trees, plants, and animals, it's was freedom. I loved it. I ran until I got into a meadow. That's when I smelt the danger. It was close and sure enough 5 rouges appeared out of the bushes. "Well look what we have here?" One of the rouges said. I smiled evilly and thought to myself well this ought to be fun.

Duh duh duh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Left you guys with a cliffhanger, lol. Sorry if I haven't updated in a while and I said I would get to it soon, please don't be mad at me!!! I was job hunting and so dang busy, being busy sucks! I tell you!!!! I thought I would upload another chapter for you guys to enjoy!!!!!!

Love you Dean_Jo1

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺