Chapter 17

Dedicated to my close friend Jenna Betti RIP 11\19\1999-03\02\2014

*UNEDITED*

Madi's POV.

"Hey babe we should go out all go out and get pizza or something" Harry suggest.

"Yeah that sounds great!" I say Louis and Eleanor agreeing.

"Um well as much as I would love to be a fourth wheel. I was already planning on hanging out with Liam so have fun!" Hannah says.

"Why don't you just bring Liam" I aimlessly ask.

"Yeah that's a great idea" Hannah says smirking looking at everyone and paying extra attention to Louis.

**

"Hey Liam!" I say as him and Hannah walk into the restaurant.

"Hey Madi" He beams.

I feel Harry's hand come down and grip my thigh tightly.

"You okay?" I whisper into his ear.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine" He whispers back.

"What took you guy's so long?" Louis sasses referring to Liam and Hannah being about 30 minutes late.

"Oh you know we were just fucking in the back of Liam's car" Hannah says sarcastically.

"What?" Louis and Harry say.

"You heard me" Hannah says.

Obviously they don't know she's joking so I'll just go with it.

I look to Liam to see that he's smirking obviously aware of what she is doing.

"Not a surprise" I hear Eleanor say.

Hannah just rolls her eyes at her obviously annoyed with her already. I think it's partly because her attitude but mainly cause she's with Louis and last week everyone thought Louis was Hannah's.

"I knew that's what you guys were doing" I say going along with her little scam.

"Hannah you know what he is...... Why would you...?" Harry says.

"Yes Harry we know what he is... He is a boy" I state obviously.

"No I mean- Never mind" He says.

"Okay?"  I state but it comes out as more of a question.

"You guys are so gullible. I mean come on even Madi got it before you guys did." Hannah says in between fits of laughter.

**

It's been three days since we all went out and I guess you could say things are different here. Hannah's never around, Harry Louis and Eleanor are always here and Zayn kinda just disappeared.

The one thing that hasn't changed is that NO ONE likes Eleanor.

I don't even think Louis does, I know I don't.

I hear the door fly open and then slam again followed by Hannah and Liam running into the living room where me, Harry, Louis, Eleanor and Niall are sitting.

"What's going on?" I ask just for Hannah to shush me.

"Turn on the TV" She says franticly.

"Okay?" I say turning it on.

"Channel 796" She says.

"But that's the radio" I say obviously confused as to why I'm turning on the radio.

"Just do it" Her and Liam say at the same time. I turn on the radio just as someone begins talking.

"Okay so everyone knows the winner of the X-Factor Hannah  Malik." He says.

"Well she just released her first single" He says.

"But not by herself.... Featuring Madi Horan this is Wings By .... Little Mix" He says as the beginning of the song me and Hannah recorded that she said she wouldn't show anyone starts to play.

"Hannah!"  I yell.

"Paybacks a bitch" She says.

"What did I do?" I asks.

"Okay first of all your always with Harry the day that it was supposed to be just me and you he shows up and not just him but faggot and beard do to." She says referring to Louis and Eleanor.

"Why can't you just be happy for me?" I ask irritared with her aditiude.

"I am that's not the problem." She defends.

"Then what is the problem? Are you jealous of something?" I ask.

"No I'm not jealous I just miss my best friend you would think you'd want to be with me more seeing as we've been friends forever and I'm the reason we're here" She says.

"Actually no I am my uncle owns the school we go to." I say.

"I'm not here for school Madi I'm here because I want to sing not go to some stupid school that you and your boyfriend got me suspended from but to become an entertainer. I want to travel and sing and make people happy not be miserable cause I'm stuck in school. And you know what your problem is? You think it's all about you. You think I'm jealous of YOU and YOUR boyfriend. Or that I'm not happy for YOU. Or that YOUR the reason that I'M here. It's not all about YOU. Because in reality your here because of ME! I came here after I won the X-Factor, I didn't have to bring YOU but I did because I thought you were my best friend, but to be honest I don't know if you are anymore." She says.

Everyone is silent as they watch her run up the stairs. We hear her bedroom door slam and everyone looks at me.

I look down avoiding eye contact.

"Well go after her!" Liam says breaking the silence.

"Liam you know when she's mad you can't talk to her for at least an hour"  I say.

"Thank god she's gone" Eleanor says. Louis head snaps towards her before he says " You can leave"

Everyone gasps.

"What?" Eleanor says.

"Leave" He repeats.

"It's because that whore isn't it?" She asks.

"She's not the whore you are" He says.

She opens her mouth to say something but Louis cuts her off by repeating "Leave" Again.

She huffs finally getting up and leaving.

"Hannah would have loved to see that" Niall laughs..

"Yeah she would have" Harry says me and Liam nodding in agreement.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Louis asks me.

"I don't know. What about you?" I respond.

"I have no idea." He replies.

  ✄-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✄

Hey guuuyyssss!!!!!

Love you!!!

~Hannah :-)