Chapter 24

Madi's POV.

For the next 2 weeks she sat at home not once coming to school.

But today was a special occasion, my 18th birthday.

"Hannah please come out." I call to her through the door.

"No" She groans.

"Please." I beg.

"No" She repeats.

"Why?' I ask.

"Cause... that.. demon will be out there." She says.

"Hannah that doesn't matter you're gonna have to face him anyways." I say.

"Not if I stay in here forever." She says.

"But Hannah.... It's my birthday." I pout.

I hear a sign from the other side of the door and just when I think she's going to open the door she says "We can have the party in my room just me, you, the thing you call your boyfriend, your brother, Zayn and Liam.".

"Harry and Liam in the same room?" I question.

"Liam's my friend and he makes me feel better when I'm sad." She whines.

"He brings you ice cream." I say.

"Exactly" She says.

"I just think he wants to have sex with you." I say.

"Not after last time I'm never having sex again." She says.

"Okay." I say giving up and walking down stairs.

**

"Did you get her to come down?" Liam asked me.

"No" I simply answer.

"I'll go get her." He says walking up the stairs.

"Have you seen Harry?" I ask Zayn.

"He's upstairs." He answers casually.

I mutter a thanks before heading up the stairs to find Harry.

I walk down the hallway to see Liam and Hannah coming out of her room giggling.

"You came out of your cave!!" I exclaim jumping on her and throwing my arms around her.

"Yeah now where's the alcohol?" She asks.

"Downstairs." I answer and continue down the hall to my room.

I walk to my bedroom door, but stop when I hear Harry moaning. Ew... is he really jacking off? I open the door only to see that I was wrong he wasn't jacking off... he was having sex... with Taylor Swift? The glass in my hand fell to the ground causing Harry to stop thrusting and look over his shoulder at me.

He squints his eyes before questioning "Theres two?".

I quickly run out of the room and down the stairs feeling the tears begin to stream down my face.

"Madi" I hear Harry yell , but I don't stop I continue to run.

I am only stopped by a body colliding with mine. And Me falling to the floor the person crashing on top of me

"Madi what happened?" Zayn frantically asks.

I pick myself up from the floor and start for the back door only to be restrained by Zayn grabbing my wrist and pulling me back.

"Madi please." Zayn pleads .

"I need to get out if here" I mutter as I try to pull away.

"Madi." He pleads again.

I finally manage to pull away and begin for the back door only to hear Zayn following closely behind. I walk out of the house into the garden slamming the door behind me only for it to be caught by Zayns foot.

"Zayn! I'm fine just leave me alone!" I yell at him as I continue walking further into the yard.

"Really Madi? No your not!" He objects.

"Yes I am!" I shout.

"Okay is that why you're crying then? Because I surely don't cry when I'm fine!" He yells.

"That's you not me!" I yell back.

"Madi I know you well enough to know that you don't cry unless you're really hurt." He says and I stop dead in my tracks.

"H-How do you know that?" I ask him.

"Well for starters I've known you forever and also because I'm fucking in love with you!" He shouts.

I step closer to him as I examine all of his features. His jaw is clenched, his eyes are dark and his face just looks plain hard and scary in general. I look up into his hard eyes and it seems his eyes instantly soften.

"What do you mean you're in love with me?" I ask him.

"I mean that I'm in love with you and I have been for years now." He says.

"Years? Why didn't you ever tell me?" I question.

"Well when I was first going to tell you I couldn't because I was leaving for London. I wanted to tell you when you came here, but you instantly took a liking towards Harry and I knew I couldn't compete so I kinda just dropped it. I thought that I would get over you, but clearly I'm not and I don't like seeing you like this." He says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Hurt.. I knew that you dating Harry wasn't a good idea from the start, but I didn't tell you cause I didn't want you to hate me." He says.

"How do you know this is because of Harry?" I ask suddenly getting defensive over the one who just slept with another girl.

"It's so fucking obvious that it's his fault! First you come ask me where he is and I tell you he's upstairs. So you go up there to find him and you come back down two minutes later in tears!" He exclaims and I remain silent.

"You love him don't you?" He questions just barely audible.

I stay silent.

"I knew it! I knew you loved that dirtbag and I knew I should have got you before he hurt you!" He says almost as if he's talking to himself, like he's angry with himself.

"Zayn-"

"I'm sorry I let him do this, this is all my fault." He says.

"No it's-"

"I'm sorry for whatever he did it's... it's his loss." He says.

"Zayn-"

"I'm sorry." He whispers as he walks away.

I decide that maybe I just need some time alone. So I decide to go sit in what I call 'Hannah's corner'. It's basically just where Hannah likes to sit to think about things and to write and all.

"Madi" I hear Hannah say.

"Yes." I say as I look up at her. She just sighs and sits down next to me wrapping her arm around me and pulling me into her.

"Harry told me what happened." She finally says.

"Oh... And?" I ask.

"I hate him." She says.

"I love him..." I mutter.

Weeeellllll that's all for today!!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating my laptop is broken and I have to make $250 to fix and school starts in like 3 days!!! UGH HIgh School!!!!!

THERE IS 1 MORE CHAPTER AND AN EPILOGUE LEFT BEFORE THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loooove you all!!

Have fun at school my lovelies.

And remember Stay in drugs! Eat your school! And don't do vegetables!!!

~Hannah :-)