Chapter 6

Heyy guys why don't you check out the trailer on the side>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV.

After the Final bell had rung I stood and exited the classroom waiting for Hannah outside. She walked out followed by Niall and Harry.

''So we all gonna hang out later or what?'' Niall asked.

''Yeah you guys can come over if you want Zayn has the address.'' Hannah responded.

''Ok'' Niall responded before turning the opposite direction and walking off with Harry by his side.

''Why'd you do that? Now it's gonna be awkward now because Harry knows I think he's hot'' I said and Hannah laughed.

''Well I have to deal with that prick Louis'' Hannah scoffed.

''Oh shut up you know you like him'' I said and she responded with a gag.

''Ew no never he's so fucking annoying'' She said disgust laced in her voice.

''Yeah coming from the girl who said that he was hot.'' I said.

''Fuck you'' She said as she sped up walking away from me.

''Love you too'' I said jogging to try and catch up with her. We walk to our cars and get in driving of to our flat as brits call it..

.

.

.

.

.

.

We get home and unlock the doors stepping onto the black marble floors. Hannah made her way over to one of the red couches before plopping her butt onto it.

 Knock Knock Knock.

''I got it'' Hannah yelled getting up from her spot on the couch and walking over to the door. As soon as the door opened I heard ''HANNAH'' The boys said in unison. The five boys walked into the living room following Hannah as she ran and jumped over the back of the couch laying back in her spot. The boys sat in the other couches in the living room accept for Louis he didn't have a place to sit. He made the wrong choice of lifting Hannah's feet from there spot and plopping down where they were lightly placing her feet on his lap.

''Hmmm'' I heard Hannah hum.

''Hannah no'' I said.

''Hmmmmmmm'' She hummed again.

''Hannah don't'' I warned.

''Too late.'' She said lifting her right foot and kicking Louis' face. ''Get off my couch'' She demanded.

''Here Louis you can come sit over here with me'' I offered moving over a little to have the tattooed boy sit next to me.

''What's with her'' Louis asked.

''Everywhere we've lived she's claimed a chair or a couch and I guess that's the couch she claimed. If you ever get to sit on her couch that means your special to her. I say.

''Well I just sat on her couch soo..'' He trailed off.

''Let me rephrase that If you ever get to sit on her couch without her hurting you that means your special to her. I say.

''Oh'' He says looking down.

''Louis'' I say.

''Yeah?'' He asks.