Chapter 13

Madi's POV.

*Monday*

"Hey babe" Harry said as he walked up to my locker leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek.

"Hey" I reply before looking over at Hannah and saying.

"Hey hey Banana this is my boyfriend"

"I know you told me all Saturday night all yesterday and all last night." She says before she looks behind my shoulder. I guess something or someone caught her eye because she stared at it or them for a good 10 seconds before signing and turning her head to face the floor.

I look behind me to see Louis walking down the halls with a girl on his arm.

"Who's that" I ask no one in particular.

"Eleanor Calder... That girls been obsessed with Lou for years" Harry answers.

"Oh.. Yeah I think I heard his say something about her. He said she was creepy and annoying." I say.

"Then why are they so close?" Hannah snaps.

"I don't know calm down. Why you jealous?" I teased. She huffs and walks away.. Yeah she's jealous.

**

Lunch finally!

Me and Harry sit at our table with the rest of the gang excluding Louis.

Oh never mind here he comes. He sits down along with his new 'Gal Pal' following his every action.

Hannah walks into the cafeteria and as shes about to sit next to Zayn she looks up to see Louis and that girl who's name I already forgot. Her eyes widen and she whispers something to Zayn him nodding in response and he swiftly picking up her backpack and walking away.

I give Harry a puzzled expression him shrugging.

"Shouldn't some one go after her?" Niall asks.

"No!" Me and Zayn say in unison.

"Why not?" Harry asks.

"I could tell she was mad and when Hannah's mad you have to give her about an hour before you can even think about going after her" I answer.

"Oh" He replies.

"Yeah" Zayn says.

"Hey baby can you pass me my Coke?"  Harry asks as the whole table gasps.

"Yeah sure" I say before retrieving his Coke ad handing it to him.

Okay I'm confused surly they know we're dating I mean I've told them all at least 30 times.

"It's not that it's just Harry doesn't ever call anyone baby" Niall answers.

Again did I say that out loud?

"Yes" Zayn says.

"No she di-" Louis girl person thing began before he cut her off with." Awe Harry's whipped"

"I thought you we're whipped before you decided to be a dick but whatever" Harry mutters barley audible but judging by Louis' expression I guess he heard it.

**

Lunch soon ended and I found myself walking hand and hand with Harry to English. As I take my seat Mrs.Brown begins to question me about Hannah's whereabouts.