Chapter 6

-Vote, Comment and Fan Sterek Lovers.

~~~~

Chapter 6: Project Reconstruct the Hale Manor

Just as Peter had said the time while glancing at his watch, about fifth teen trucks with gears and supplies halted right in front of them. Along with Deputy Parrish.

It was as if this was some kind of girls construction dream. Many muscular men a head taller than Jackson himself and could rival Jackson's beauty, but in a manlier hunk kind of way.

Gaping, Stiles drooled as they all lined up in front of Peter with tool boxes in their hands and hard hats snug on their head.

"Whoa." Isaac fan guyed looking at the men while Derek grumbled and pushed Stiles' jaw back up while sliding beside closer to Stiles, feeling slightly territorial now.

"Great, great, just in time." Peter smiled at the people.

"So all we need is the blue prints and we will be good." The leader of the construction workers said.

"Sure." Peter said, handing over the blueprints to the new Hale manor.

"Hey look, there's a really cute twink over there." A worker whispered.

"Oh yeah! He looks really easy to maneuver around in bed." Another guy hushed, chuckling, pointing at Stiles.

"Look at the red haired chick, she is stunning." Another worker said.

"Dang, this is one sexy family." The tallest worker said.

"Shut up the cat is glaring at us." One of the workers in the back of the crowd said, pointing at Nefta as Nefta hissed and ran towards them.

Snapping out of their whispers the construction workers all left to do their job while avoiding Nefta as Nefta returned back to the passenger seat of Derek's Camaro.

"Okay, I want everybody to go in pairs." Peter said, pointing two fingers at everybody and assigning them different tasks.

Stiles smiled as Derek gave him a piggy back ride in the basement area and they began to clear the area around it so they could demolish the site soon and have everything new and totally updated.

"Derek I'm going to go in the basement, you can clear the rest of the stuff outside the basement door  and then join me when you're finished. That way we'll be done quicker and can get more things done." Stiles said.

"Sure." Derek grunted picking up a huge beam of wood and throwing it into the forest where it landed with a huge thud.

Stiles smiled as he walked into the dark basement and pulled a small light string above him into the now lightly lit room. It was still dark, but Stiles could see better now since he was turned and learned how to control some of his wolf senses.

Picking up the dusty broom he dusted all the ash into a dust pan and put it into an ash bin. The burned down house would have some creepy ticks and scary noises. "There could be a ghost." Stiles thought!

Just that moment, fate decided to mess with Stiles as the barely lit light started to flicker for a few seconds, then pop as the glass shattered on the floor. The only light Stiles had now was the door to the basement that just shut with a slam.

"Dammit!" Stiles exclaimed as he turned around trying to look for a flashlight, but turned to see a creature and Paige.

"Paige and a Darach?" Stiles questioned. "You are a Darach I seen you in a bestiary book!" Terrified Stiles didn't know what to do. The Paige he saw looked like a younger version of herself except with black blood dripping from every hole in her face and her hair tangled and laying on the floor.

The younger bleeding Paige pointed at Stiles gasped loudly it shook the basement. Growling Stiles covered his ears in pain as the bloody Paige disappeared and the Darach growled.

~~~

Derek's [POV]

I turned around sharply as I heard the basement door close shut with a bang. It was soon followed by a huge shriek that only I could barely hear under all the construction noises. Alarmed, I quickly tried to open the door, but failed as huge piles of wood fell on top of it.

"Stiles I'm coming!" I growled tossing the wood piles away.

~~~

Stiles [POV]

After Paige stopped screaming, I looked up just to see Paige disappear and the Darach shoot me with a gust of force that blew me fifteen feet into the air, sending me flying through the basement door and into the forest next to the burnt down house.

I landed with a soft thud as something cushioned my fall. Looking under me, I saw Derek. "Derek, are you okay?" I questioned straddling him as he nodded, picked us both up and threw the beam of wood that was on me to the side where the younger version of Paige was standing. 

"Oh shit, it's Paige again? 

"Paige?" Derek questioned. "You know Paige?" Derek gasped.

"She's a teacher's assistant for my teacher Ms. Jennifer." I spat out at Derek was surprised into silence.

"Paige." Derek gasped, tears flowing down his face. 

Paige smiled as blood ran down her lips, eyes, nose, and ears. The Darach soon flew out of the basement landing right next to Paige as she hit us with another wind pulse sending me and Derek flying into a tree branch.

"Fuck." I cried out, blood spurting out of my mouth as I looked down to see the branch of wood sticking out of my lower leg and the high part of my thigh, holding me in place.

"Paige..." Derek questioned again, still in a trance.

"Derek help." I cried out as Paige and the Darach shot another pulse of air straight into me and Derek, sending him flying into a beam of wood that stuck through his leg also.

Paige smiled as she lifted her arms and shot black gunky stuff out of hands hitting me and Derek.

"Shit!" Derek coughed out black ooze and some of his blood as he lay on the forest floor holding his thigh where the beam of wood stuck out. 

I sobbed as the branch broke from the root of the tree, sending me falling a few feet to the forest floor causing the thick branch to slide in the opposite direction, cutting me deeply while at the same time the black ooze smeared into my body and the branch.

"Had enough, mutts?" The Darach questioned, standing in front of me and Derek.

"I sobbed as I pulled the branch out from behind and laid on the floor about a yard away from Derek.

The Darach stared at me with a shocked look. "This one is part Kitsune!" The Darach exclaimed, surprised. 

I watched as Paige cried in front of Derek while Derek stared at her still quiet, unmoved, and shocked out of his world..

"Derek, snap out of it." I cried.