Recuse

*At Night*
Charlos P.O.V
Okay now it's time to get this plan in action. I jumped out of the bed and turn into my normal form. I walked downstairs to be greeted by Encre and Suave all ready to go. Encre amd Suave had a bag, probably containing things like a med kit. "Okay guys. We have to get to the back of the castle without alerting any of the guards especially Eterna. Are you guys ready?" I asked. The both nod We turn off all the lights and locked the door on our way out. If I'm correct, the guard named Arue something like that patrols around this area. Thanks to last time there are even more guards. I turn into a bat and fly into onto a dark corner. I check for any guards but there were none. Weird. I singled for Encre and Savue to come. We did this over and over until we made it near the castle. There is was swarming with guards. 'How am I gonna get to back of castle if guards are placed everywhere around it!' I thought. I went back to Encre and Savue and told them, "Its complicated. Guards are everywhere around the castle. Do you guys have anything to disguise yourself at least?" "Well, Rufous might have some armor around as well as weapon so maybe we can ask him?" Encre suggested. "Better than nothing." Suave answered. "Rufous' place is just around the corner." Encre said. 'Yay! I might not have my head chopped off.' I thought. We went to this Rufous' place. Encre knocked on the door while I hid in the shadows. A guy with a blacksmith outfit opened the door. "Encre long time no see. What brings you here at this hour?" He asked. "Oh you see, two of the guards had to face against vampires and they sorta broke the guards armor and weapons. Luckily the guards weren't damaged and they can't leave their station so I got woken up just to get them their stuff." Encre said with a sigh as to show annoyance. "Okay wait here." Rufous said. 'It worked!?' I thought in shock. Rufous then came back with two sets of armor and two swords. "Tell them not to face vampires that are strong enough to break their armor and weapons please." "Will do. Thank you Rufous." Encre said and then left. We all went to a dark alley way and both of them put on the armor and held their swords. "Now lets hurry up and safe Jasper!" Suave exclaimed. "Don't worry we'll save your boyfriend otherwise I'm dead." I said while teasing Suave. He just sighed and we went back to the castle. I had to stay out of view so I hid in Encre's bag making sure not to make any noise. (They put the armor over their bags) Encre and Suave tried to copy how the other guards acted. "Billy, Wilson! You are late again!" A voice said.

Encre's P.O.V
'Ne nous parle pas. Ne nous parle pas' I kept repeating in my head (Please don't be talking to us. Please dont be talking to us) I turned around and saw Eterna. Oh no.... "You two are late again for the third time in a row this week!" Eterna said in anger. "Sorry. We didn't mean to arrive late....again!" I said hoping she would buy it. "You sound funny. You sick or something?" She asked. "Yes! I've been starting to catch a cold but don't worry! I'll still be able to work." I said quickly making an excuse. "Sigh, alright. Since we are taking turns guarding the door where that vampire is at and you arrived late, missing your turn you have to guard it the entire day!" She said. This is perfect! "Of course." And with that Suave and I left to the door where Jasper was kept. There were a lot of guards around but they didn't suspect a thing. Suave and I entered the room and there we saw Jasper in chains. He was covered in blood(?) and looked hurt. Suave quickly ran over to him ignoring the heavy armor. "Lord Jasper are you okay!? What did she do to you?!" Suave said completely angered. "H.......hu...rt." Jasper bearlt managed to say. He took off the chains that held Jasper and took off his armor to get his bag with the med kit. He started treating the wounds with care. "Can you turn into a bat m'lord?" Suave asked. "Y.......eah... for... li-ttle.." Jasper said. With that Jasper turned into a bat and Suave put him inside his bag. Suave put the armor on and luckily the next couple of guards were here to take their shift. Perfect timing!
~With Eterna~
"Eterna sorry we're late. We slept in again." I heard someone say. "Who are you?" I asked suspicious. "Its us. Wilson and Billy. Who else sleeps in a lot." He said. "Take your helmets off." I demanded. "Wh-" "Just do it!" I yelled. They both took their helmets off to reveal Wilson and Billy. 'Wait, if they're Wilson and Billy then who was-' I started to think until realization hit me. "Run to the dungeon and stop those traitors." I yelled. They were confused but did as they were told. "Erza follow Wilson and Billy and assist them." I called out since he was near me. "Okay!" She yelled and followed the two guards with me following behind them. "Azure you're in charged while I'm gone! I trust you!" I said as I passed by him. All the guards heard me clearly since they all turned my direction. When we were there we saw four guards switch positions at the front door. "You two stop!" I yelled. They must've noticed they were caught because they ran into the forest. On their way there they took parts of the armor off. I saw Encre and an unknown person dashing towards the forest. "Encre you traitor!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as they disappeared into the forest.

Suave P.O.V
Once we were far enough from the castle we stopped to take a break. We took of the remain parts of the armor and Encre let Charlos out of his bag. "Finally! It was getting hot!" Charlos said. I did the same but once Lord Jasper was out of my bag he turned to his normal form. I pick him up bridal style and ask, "Are you okay m'lord?" Jasper only weakly nodded. "I think we should start heading to the castle. Encre you should come too. It isn't safe because many vampires are here." I said. "Okay but I'll leave once it's safe to go." He said as we all started to walk towards the castle.