The Vampires Outside

Encre a boy now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*At around 12*
Eterna's P.O.V
SHOOT! What are vampires doing here in the village! I was fighting against three vampires at once. Who knows how many there are scattered across the village. I tried to reach for my stake that was around the waist but failed. I was kicked in the gut which made me hiss in pain. "Pathetic." Said one of the vampires. "What do you...want?" I said angrily while trying to get up. "We're just here for lunch." Responded the second vampire. The third vampire put their foot on my back making me kneel in pain while I was coughing. "Don't you dare touch her!" Yelled someone. I looked up and saw Azure.

He was holding a stake as he was trembling

He was holding a stake as he was trembling. Azure may be strong but he never wanted to hurt anyone much less kill. "Or what?" Asked one of the vampires with a huge grin on his face. "Or-or-" He stuttered but I cut him off by kicking the vampire in his leg making him fall in pain. I quickly grabbed my stake and stabbed him in the soul making sure he died for good. The other two vampires stood there in utter shock. I turned to face them with a death glare. They both fled quickly taking flight in their bat form. I threw stakes towards the sky trying to hit them. I only managed to hit one, damaging their wing and they fell from the sky while turning back to their normal form. I grabbed the fallen vampire by the neck showing no mercy. "Azure tell the rest of the guards to be on guard for vampires. We will be changing our guarding schedule so we can be prepared if other vampires come." I ordered him as I still held the vampire. "Y-yes ma'am!" He say as he bowed and ran to tell the rest of the guards. I looked back at the injuried vampire and tightened the grip around his neck. "You will prove to be useful." I say with a grin. "Wait a minute." I barely noticed the different eyes. One with a star while the other one was a normal pupil. "It......can't be......" That's.... what.....how?!?!?! The vampire gave me a slight grin. "What? Surprised to see the prince of vampires?" He said a bit amused. "No I just didn't believe the prince of vampires, Jasper would be as reckless to come to the village." I chuckled a bit and he just crossed his arm obviously annoyed. 'Looks like I just caught the best bait for the fish'

*Tem skip to the dungeon under the castle brought to you by lazy author*

(Still Eterna's P.O.V.)
I locked the vampire in one of the cells with chains that were behind the castle with a hidden door. "So tell me vampire, what are you doing in the village?" I asked hoping to get a response. He just stayed silent. "Fine. Be that way then." I said as I start walking towards the exit of the dungeon. 'Maybe after going hungry he'll tell me everything I want and where Facally hides.' I thought while grinning. Once I exit the dungeon I lock it so that brat doesn't escape. I look up towards the sky and see a full moon. 'Damn it, the blood moon is coming soon and that's when everyone will be in danger. This will be a long week' I thought as I returned to my station in case other vampires come back.

Jasper's P.O.V

Man I really messed up this time for sure. Okay so first I can't use my magic for being too weak, two I can't break free from these chains, three it'll soon be dawn, four father will get mad though he never shows emotions, and five Carlos is still out there. Hopefully Carlos managed to escape otherwise he could end up like me or be burned to a crisp by the sun.

Carlos' P.O.V
Dang it, how am I going to tell Lord Fallacy of Jasper being caught by Eterna!? I can't make it to the castle, it'll take too long and it's almost going to be dawn. I need to take shelter but where?! Humans already know of our presence and wouldn't let a bat near them because it could be a vampire. I circle around the castle of Asgore and see a skeleton sleeping near the window. This is risky but I don't have a choice do I. I start scratching the window in hopes of waking up the asleep skeleton. The skeleton wakes up and has his eyes half open. When he fully opened his eyes he looked at me and started at me. After a while I think he finally processed what he was seeing and fell backwards with a thud. I couldn't help it and I laughed at this clumsy mortal. The mortal got up and stared at me through the window. I stared back at the skeleton for what felt like hours but then the mortal said something. I can't read lips and the window doesn't help at all. I tilt my head a bit in confusion. I think the skeleton noticed this and opened the window. I just stood there waiting for the mortal to say anything but they gestured for me to go inside and I obeyed and landed on their desk.

Encré's P.O.V
I saw the little creature enter the room and land on the desk. I went over to the desk and turned the light on so I could see the little bat.

The bat had an orange outline with a drakish grey filling in its wings

The bat had an orange outline with a drakish grey filling in its wings. It's ears and face though had a bit of white. The bat had like a little blush of pink, a little light green tie (idk), and a heart locket around its neck. I would ask the bat what it was doing but I doubt it would understand. Since I was awake I thought about painting the little guy. I mean, I have nothing better to do so I walk over to the closet and grab my bag that was filled with art supplies. I walked over to my bed and sat there criss cross. I took out a empty canvas and started sketching the outline of the bat with a pencil but was then interrupted by a knock at the door. The bat almost immediately flew to a corner of the room that was dark in order to hide. I get up from my bed and put the canvas face down and go to the door to reveal....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe Cliffhanger ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
I'm not evil I just don't know who to put. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ