Carlos The Vampire

Have this chapter early ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦) (little Azure x Rufous)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Encre's P.O.V
I get up from my bed and put the canvas face down and go to the door to reveal Azure. "Ce qui s'est passé Azure?" I asked. "Umm I guess you're wondering why I'm here, well there was a vampire attack in the village and Eterna said to be on guard just in case a vampire attacks the village again." He said. I just nodded thinking about the bat that was in the corner of the room. 'Is that bat a vampire?' I questioned. "Be careful Encre." Azure said before leaving. I closed the door and sat on the bed. "Azure is gone. You can come out." I said, reassuring the bat that it was safe to come out. The bat gladly came out and landed next to me on the bed. I stared at the bat with couriousity getting the best of me. "Are you a vampire?" I asked. The bat seemed shocked and a bit panicked. "Hey it's okay. I won't tell Eterna." I said reassuring the bat.  The bat hesitated but went into a dark corner.

Carlos' P.O.V.
I didn't know if I could trust this mortal but I had to. Maybe if they aren't scared and if I earn their trust they might help Jasper. I transformed to my human form and walked over to the mortal. The mortal looked at me with disbelief in their eyes. I said, "Yes, I'm a vampire but please don't tell Eterna!" I practically begged. "Okay I won't tell her." Said the mortal. They gave me a smile and I returned it. "I'm Carlos by the way. I'm King Fallacy's apprentice (idk)." I said. "Well it's nice to meet you Carlos. Were you part of the vampire attack in the village?" Encre asked. I started to sweat. "Its okay if you were. I know that vampires need blood to survive. I just don't get everyone. If anything vampires, humans, and monsters are the same, the only difference is the human we consume." He said. Is he for real? Most people wouldn't think twice about calling Eterna and then saying they think vampires are the same as them? "Why do you think that?" I asked. "Well, I'm not sure. I just think that vampires are kind if we got to know them better. People just judge them without getting to know them. Like you for example. If people knew vampires like you, maybe they would think twice about vampires." He said.

Azure's P.O.V
I finished warning all the people in the village. Well most of them. The only person I have left to tell is Sir Rufous. I arrived at his house and I was about to knock until I started to get nervous. 'Come on Azure just tell him about the vampire attack and thats it. Nothing hard to do....right?' I thought. I was about to knock but... I COULDN'T!!! I haven't even seen him and my heart is already racing. 'Azure come on!' I scolded myself. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door hesatenly. "Coming." I heard Sir Rufous say. 'Why is he awake at this hour?' I thought. I just shrugged it off. As Sir Rufous was unlocking the door he said, "Why did you have to disrupt me from my wo-" Sir Rufous cut himself off when he saw it was me.

"Oh, h-hey Azure! Didn't expect it to be y-you here at this hour

"Oh, h-hey Azure! Didn't expect it to be y-you here at this hour." He shuttered while blushing. My heart skipped a beat. "O-oh ummm.." I said. 'Shoot I forgot!' I mentally slapped myself across the face. There was an awkward silence for a minute until I remembered what I had to say. "Oh sorry! I forgot. Haha. Umm well Eterna wants everyone to be on guard because there was a vampire attack not too long ago." I said. "Really! Did you get hurt?!" He asked concerned. "Oh! No, the vampires were fighting Eterna." I said reassuring him. "Okay. Take care of yourself A-Azure, it's dangerous and I wouldn't w-want you g-getting hurt." He said. What he said at the end made us both blush. "I-I mean, I-I wouldn't want a-anyone to be h-hurt by v-vampires!" He said quickly. We stayed quiet for a while. I broke the silence by saying, "I umm, have to get back to work." I said. "O-oh! Yeah.... W-well take c-care Azure." Sir Rufous said. "I will." I said as I turned to leave. I stopped half way and ran back and gave Sir Rufous a quick hug. Sir Rufous was surprised but hugged back. I wish I could've stayed longer. When we released from our hug I waved Sir Rufous goodbye and left to return to my station(?) while having a smile on my face.

Carlos P.O.V
After Encre and I had finished talking about vampires and all that, it was nearly dawn. I had to go back to the castle but it's too late right now. "Hey Encre, remember when that guard came to warn you about the vampire attack?" I asked. "Yeah?" He answered. "Well I wasn't the only one that was part of the attack. My friend, Jasper the Prince of vampires got caught by Eterna and I can't face Eterna on my own because she's too strong." I said sadly. "If Lord Fallacy finds out, he might get mad." I continued. "Don't worry. I'll help you." Encre said. I was happy. "Really Encre?!" I said in disbelief. "Of course but I don't know where Jasper would be kept." He said."I know where. I've been caught before but escaped when Eterna wasn't looking." I said proudly. "Okay, then how about we go for Jasper at nightfall?" He asked. "Sounds like a plan to me." I said. "Only one problem, where am I going to stay so I don't get burned by sunlight and not get caught by Eterna?" I asked. "Well I have to go home later today so maybe if you turn into a bat I might be able to sneak you out of the castle into my house in my bag(?)." He said. "Okay thank you so much Encre." I said. "No problem." he replied.