~ Chapter Five ~

It's been a week now since I moved in with Zoe and Alfie, today we're moving into the new house which I saw early this morning and it's massive. So far we've started unpacking the kitchen and bedrooms so we've been pretty busy. It is fun though. Even though it's pretty early I feel wide awake which is pretty strange since I'm not really a morning person, except for swimming, if I'm going to the swimming club I am a morning person.

"Poppy and Sean will be here to help put soon" Zoe called up the stairs informing me that poppy and Sean would be here. I was currently sorting my room out but I've said I was going to help them sort the downstairs out when poppy and Sean get here. I have obviously met them both before but I've not seen them in literally ages so it will strange seeing them after this long time.

"I'll be down in about five minutes" I called down the stairs before going back into my room today's my outfit was a pretty miss-Matched outfit but i didn't care when I picked it since I wasn't planning on being seen out in public for long. I was wearing a white 'Ying Yang' cropped top with a holographic skater skirt, on my feet I had my tie-dyed converse which I made a few months ago. Around my neck I had a simple black choker necklace and in my ears I had a pair of mermaid tail earrings. My hair is simple down with my pink rose cat ears headband while finally I had a blue marble case on my phone

Once I was dressed I went downstairs where I went into the kitchen and saw Poppy and Sean who had already started unboxing things and helped put them where they needed to be

Once I was dressed I went downstairs where I went into the kitchen and saw Poppy and Sean who had already started unboxing things and helped put them where they needed to be. I know Zoe and Alfie have been Vlogging in the kitchen explaining that they've moved house.

"You look pretty girly today" Alfie smiled to me making me laugh, Alfie always knew how to make me feel better about myself even if I didn't want to. I stood by him and my sisters as he spoke to the camera finishing explaining. It was cute that Zoe and Alfie have brought this house together, who knows I might have a little niece or nephew soon. We must have been stood talking for quite a while when their was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it Zo" I smiled to my sister as I went through the house and to the door, I opened it and Poppy and Sean were their.

"Hi guys" I smiled greeting the pair of them aswell as inviting them in, poppy gave me a hug and Sean patted my back for some strange reason.

"How's it been living with your sisters and Alfie?" Poppy asked me as we walked into the kitchen where Alfie was drinking some water while Zoe unpacked.

"It's been strange I'm not going to lie about that but I've felt so much better being around them and away from the bullying. I do miss dad loads and Payton" I shrugged

"But you will get used to it, plus it means you'll get to see Sean and myself more" poppy said in a crazy voice as she laughed which actually made me laugh.

"What are you two laughing about?" Alfie asked us turning around.

"Oh just Poppy saying I'll get to see her and Sean a lot more, but it was the way she said it that made us laugh" I explained still giggling

"Sometimes I don't understand girls" Alfie's rolled his eyes. We all began to unpack and before we knew it we had unpacked a lot. At lunch we had sushi and sat outside on the new garden sofa which may I add it's so comfy and it's waterproof. After eating we unpacked a little more and then finally Zoe, Alfie and myself went back to Alfie's parents. We were staying their tonight with Nala and Buzz before having our official night in the house tomorrow night.

"I'm going to bed now" I yawned at 9pm, it was early but I needed my sleep. I went up to the spare room and got myself ready for bed. I climbed under the covers and almost instantly fell asleep.