~ Chapter One ~

Moving. One thing that most children do with their parents but I'm not, im moving in with my older sister and her boyfriend in their new house; the reason behind this is at school I'm being bullied, it's gotten physical over the last few months and dad has discussed it with mum and they then discussed it with Zoe and Alfie before finally all agreeing it was for the best if i move in with Zoe and Alfie.

I don't mind the fact moving in with my sister but I will miss dad, I'm so used to seeing him every day. I'm moving this week so I'm not going to be at school until I'm enrolled in a school in Brighton but I can still do work so I don't fall behind. You probably wondering what subject I do other than the usuals what everyone does well I do Photography, Dance, Sociology and my final subject I'm doing is Geography; did want to do music but after choosing three subjects I was stuck between Music and Geography but as you can tell I finally chose geography.

Anyway moving on to the story I need to start packing for moving, I don't even know what I need to take, I don't want to take my whole room if I don't need it. I know I'll need my clothes and all that but I honestly didn't know what else i would need. I looked at phone on my bedside table and decided to text Zoe knowing she'll help even if it's over FaceTime, Her and Alfie would be coming down Wednesday to take some things back while dad is going to be driving me to Brighton.

To TheSista🙊😘💗

Hey Zoe, I was wondering if you could help me pack for moving. Can I FaceTime you? 💖xx

From TheSista🙊😘💗

You don't have to ask Sage ❤️xx

To TheSista🙊😘💗

Thank you sis, I'll call now 😂💗xx

I clicked on Zoe's name and clicked FaceTime waiting for my older sister to answer the phone. Zoe picked up minutes later and smiled.

"Hey Zozo" I smiled widely standing my phone up using my popsocket.

"Morning Sage, how are you" Zoe asked me happily causing me to shrug. Lately all I do if someone asks me how I am I shrug.

"I know it's hard Sage but your going to get away from them, I'm always here to listen if you need to talk. Your my little little sister " Zoe nodded with a genuine smile.

"I don't know how much more I can take Zo. My life it a mess. I should stick up for myself but every time I go to say something I end up cowering away" I sighed heavily looking away from my phone

"Paige Sugg your life is not a mess, it's far from it. You've got a loving family and your best friend." Zoe sternly spoke and I forced a smile onto my face.

"Right let's get you packing" Zoe smiled making me laugh.

"What do I need, it's not like I'm bringing my whole room" I responded looking to the camera.

"Well Alfie and myself wanted to surprise you but we've brought you a bed, bookshelves, wardrobe and chest of draws so bring anything you want in your new room" Zoe smiled to me and I nodded slowly

"Thank you Zo, can't wait to see you on Wednesday" I smiled as we continued talking while I began packing. A hour and a half later me and Zoe hung up and I continued to pack after putting my phone on charge. I placed two outfits back into my wardrobe for Tuesday and Wednesday while also getting a outfit for the rest of today. Once everything was packed and my outfit was laying on my bed it was around midday so I pulled my pyjamas off and pulled on my black leggings along with my black 'Sun and Moon' cropped jumper. On my feet I had a pair of low top converse. I soon sat down in front of my vanity where I brushed my hair and pulled it into a high ponytail pulling a few strands out by the side of my face. I clipped my silver feather necklace around which dad brought me almost a year ago for my birthday around my neck; in my ears I had a pair of rainbow and cloud earrings which completed my look. Finally I clipped my rainbow pride case onto my phone and slipped my sunglasses onto the top of my head.

 Finally I clipped my rainbow pride case onto my phone and slipped my sunglasses onto the top of my head

I was completely dressed and went downstairs into the kitchen. I was the only one home since dad was out. I grabbed a slice of watermelon from the fridge and ate it before deciding to go for a walk. I grabbed my keys and left the house locking the door behind me. I walked for a while and sighed heavily when I saw James, Sophie and Gina walking towards me. 'What are they not at school?' I asked myself quietly as I nervously walked towards them wanting to go around them but they stopped me.

"We saw you weren't in school today and wanted to come and see why not" Gina smirked, I frowned ignoring them as they crowded around me.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you that's it is rude to ignore people; or do you just think that because your siblings are popular youtubers you don't have to be polite?" Gina smirked once more giving me a shove.

"My parents did teach me not to ignore people but they always said don't like the bullies get the better of you" I responded remembering what mum told me when I was younger.

"You need to learn to respect people" Sophie laughed pushing me back into James who pushed me too. My phone began ringing I looked down and saw dads name pop up 'Daddy 😘💖' I go to answer it but before I have a chance to pick up Gina snatches my phone right from my hands.

"Ohh look, the baby's daddy is ringing her. I bet he's just saying not to go back home" Gina laughed pushing me once again.

"Give it back here" I spoke calmly only for the three of them to laugh in my face.

"What do you think girls, shall we keep the phone." James smirked. I pushed past them and tried to grab my phone as I walked off. I walked towards the shops while being followed by Gina, James and Sophie. As I began to approached the shops I stopped dead in my tracks; Steven, Jamie, Chloe, Chelsea and Jason were standing right before the corner, I was trapped.

"You're gunna regret ever being rude to us, any of us!" Gina laughed, I saw Chelsea pull her phone out. One by one I was being crowded around and that's not where it stopped, Gina pulled my hair laughing.

"Anyone who crosses us this is what you'll get" Gina spike directly into the camera on Chelseas phone. I felt a fist come into contact with my stomach, I doubled over being pulled back up. They carried on no matter how much I screamed they wouldn't stop. Punch after punch I took it untill I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to see I was still on the path near the shops. I slowly got up and groaned in pain as I began walking home. I didn't have my phone, they must have taken it again. Walking home was hard, painful. Every step I took it hurt, tears sprung to my eyes. I continued walking becoming more and more breathless as I approached the house. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Paige is that you?" Was the last thing I heard before collapsing in the doorway of the house.

A/N

What a dramatic start to the book. Poor Paige what had she ever done to deserve the bully's doing all this too her!

I hope you enjoyed.

Jess xx