~ Chapter Four ~

It's finally Wednesday, the day I am moving to Brighton, am I nervous yes but am I happy to get away from the bullying, yes. We're leaving after lunch so I can make sure I have everything I need I've got two suitcases full to the top with clothes, one suitcase with all my pyjamas and my chargers and laptop aswell as my electronics. I also have a bagpack withall my school things, I have another suitcase with shoes, bags and accessories and I have two boxes, ones for some medals and trophies I've won through swimming and the second is just some junk I want in my room. I still have quite abit in my room here but it's not like I need it all, I mean if I'm decorating my room like Zoe and Alfie have both said I could I won't need it all, plus I still want this room to look like it did before I started packing.

"Paige are you ready, we're going out for breakfast?" I heard Alfie call up to me and I realised I had just been laying in bed for a hour still not dressed.

"Give me 20 minutes, I'm not dressed" I called back with a chuckle, it was definitely just like me to waist time just sitting or laying in bed without getting dressed

"Alright don't be too long" Alfie called again making me laugh since I said I would be twenty minutes. I climbed out of my bed and pulled a summery outfit out. I placed my outfit on my bed and removed my pyjamas then started getting dressed. I pulled my black sequin tank top over my head and then pulled my black skater skirt on to completely the clothing part of my outfit. To my feet I added my black converses before sitting in front of my vanity where I started my make-up.

I soon brushed my hair and pulled it into a high ponytail before adding my light blue 'JoJo Bow' which I brought from Claire's I clipped my rainbow earrings into my ears, my rainbow beaded bracelet to one wrist while adding my blue faded wrist watch to the other. I finally added my butterfly necklace to my neck and added my candyfloss marble case to my phone.

I picked my bags up and took them all downstairs ready for when we pack Alfie's cat and leave for Brighton

"You ready to leave?" Alfie asked me as I entered the living room sitting down on the sofa while I scrolled through Instagram reading dms from people asking when I would start my channel back up but I don't really know if I want to continue on the YouTube route, I want to focus on my swimming and singing. I continued looking through Instagram when A notification came up. Payton posted a picture of the pair of us. I smiled at the picture; it was honestly my favourite picture of us both and the caption was probably one of the sweetest I've read in ages.

The picture was of us hugging and Payton was sort of almost kissing me on the cheek, it had already gotten hate comments but I weren't reading that, I was too focused on the caption Payton had wrote

@/PaytonDaisyStar: @/ItsPaigeSugg I can't believe those low life's have pushed my best friend to leave her home and move hours away. They broke down her walls, took her confidence and now she has changed. Gigi your always going to be my best friend and I'm not gunna lie I'll miss you more than anything your my whole world and I would do anything for you. We've been friends since playgroup and it's been a really good ride; we've had our ups and our downs, made so many memories which can never ever be taken away from us. Paige your gorgeous and in my eyes your perfection so don't listen to what the haters have to say because both me and your family love you 💕 Paige your my best friend, my sunshine, my world and my other half 💞 i can't wait to see you again in a few weeks or months because I don't know how I'll survive not seeing you every day but I know for sure we will be able to face time whenever we need 😘😍💓I love you so so much Paige 😘❤️💗

@/ItsPaigeSugg: Payton you don't know how much this means to me 💖 I love you my best friend in the entire world ❤️💕

After commenting and reading the caption I had to wipe a stray tear from my eyes. I couldn't believe my best friend wrote it was just so emotional.

"You alright Sage" I heard Zoe speak snapping my me from my emotions state.

"I'm fine, a tad emotional but I'm fine" I laughed at myself standing up and going to the car with Zoe, Alfie, Joe and Dad.

"We saw what Payton wrote on Instagram, you've got a true friend on her" dad smiled as he climbed onto the seat to the right of me. I was in the middle of the back of Alfie's car.

"I'm really going to miss her" I forced a smile onto my face

"We know you will Paigey" dad smiled kissing my forehead as we made our way to Bills for breakfast. Alfie parked the car and we all climbed out of the car. We walked into the restaurant and took a seat in a booth, I was sat in between Zoe and Joe while Zoe was also sat next to Alfie and Joe next to dad.

"Could I have pancakes please" I asked dad who nodded and ordered our food and it was brought out to us before I knew it we were digging into our lovely food and Zoe and Alfie where both Vlogging.

Five hours later we were half way to Brighton, the car ride so far has been like a karaoke, so much fun and their was laughter making it ten times more fun, for once I had forgotten all the things that have happened over the years with all the bullying.  I honestly didn't think I could laugh and smile as much as I have in the last two hours.

"So I was thinking of cooking spaghetti carbonara for dinner tonight or we could order Wagamamas it's totally up to you" Zoe smiled and I shrugged. I didn't mind.

"I don't know" I shrugged. The rest of the drive to Brighton was fun and we soon arrived in the drive way of Zoe and Alfie's house. They were moving into their new house next week so for now I was staying in the spare room in their old house, it didn't bother me though, I was away from the bullies and bullying. The day had honestly been amazing and I loved it. Spending the morning with Dad, Joe, Zoe and Alfie to the car ride to Brighton and now moving in.

It's the time for a fresh start which was going to be great, I already knew it