25

thursday, march 23, 2017

"WAKE UP" i yelled pulling the white blankets off his body.

"arzayleaaaaaaa" he whined reaching for the blankets. funny how i was always the one to wake him up, lol i just love annoying him.

"we're going to disney land" i said excited because disney land in my favorite city, i think the fuck yes.

neymar let out a loud groan getting up to brush his teeth, while i just stayed on the bed scrolling through my instagram feed.

"are you gonna get ready or what" neymar said as he brushed his teeth.

"i'm already ready but i'm gonna go get some breakfast but i don't know where and i don't know my way around" i replied with a frown.

"just make those one bowls you made yesterday those were good please" neymar said as he washed his face.

neymar was just about to strip before i screamed and ran out to the kitchen and you could hear neymars loud laugh.

getting my frozen bananas and everything else i needed to make my famous acai bowls, i mean hell they were good and looked bomb on yo instagram feed so it was just perfect.

once i was done i tried to place the fruits and all the other stuff nicely, but that didn't work with the first one so i just gave that one to neymar.

"hey why do i get the messed up one" neymar said looking at me as i was taking a picture.

"i made it" i shot back at him and he didn't reply but just stuffed his mouth with the purple goodness.

"off we go" i yelled as i got in to the passenger seat of the car.

the famous disney land was about an hour away so we still had some time, more like time to annoy neymar.

with that time i'll tell you what i'm wearing which is a white long sleeved tie up shirt, black ripped jeans, my moo rock yeezys, and my black chanel backpack.

on the whole ride there neymar and i were singing various songs

"finallyyyyyy" i said getting out of the car stretching.

once getting in neymar and i instantly went to its a small world.

"ew what the hell look at that doll" neymar said as we passed a group of dolls.