11

today neymar had a match against celta vigo, which i think might be a easy match for barcelona.

anyways the match stared at 12:15 and it was 8 so ya girl still had some time.

today i was taking one of my close friends dylan, no worries we were just friends, and he was the funniest person ever especially when he acts like a little school girl.

dylan was coming over because ever since i told him about this whole neymar thing he wanted to know everything.

while i was on my phone there was a knocking on my door, which should be dylan.

opening the door and in fact it was dylan himself.

"excuse me peasant the king is know entering" dylan said walking as if he was in a vs runway show.

"damnnnnn girl ya ass better tell me about this new football player" he said sitting down on my couch.

dylan and i were in my living room listening to slide by calvin harris, while talking about neymar.

"so have y'all hoes went on a date yet or whet" dylan said taking a drink of his water.

"yeah just recently like 2 days ago" i said smiling.

"awwww my baby had a date with a footballer" dylan said with a squeaky voice.

"but babe did you do your stalking on him" he said raising his left eyebrow.

"that i have not got to" i said going to grab my macbook.

"first instagram" dylan said looking up his instagram.

"ouuu girl you his wcw yall goals fuck already and let me be the god father" dylan said.

we were only about a week down then dylan clicked on a picture of neymar, gil, jô, and gustavo.

"ou he looks cute" i said.

"bitchhh i might just have to steal ya man from you look at his fine ass with his beautiful ass eyes" dylan said jokingly.

"not gonna lie his son is cute " dylan said.

"i knowww on our date neymar had the biggest smile when he was talking about him" i said.

"bitch my boyfriend odell" dylan yelled jokingly seeing a picture of neymar and american football player odell beckham jr.

after our stalking it was like 10 and you could say we did a lot of stalking.

"girl ya ass better get in that shower if you wanna see ya man in time" dylan said.

after my shower i did my hair, blow dried my hair and straightened it and it was 11:24.

i picked out an outfit that was very simple which was a grey long sleeved cropped shirt, light washed jeans, white air force ones, and a mk watch.