23

tuesday, march 21, 2017

i woke to someone knocking on my door nonstop, great way to start off my day.

i decided that maybe if i just didn't answer they would go away, but nope the knocking gets louder.

"oh my god" i muttered to myself as i went down to the front door not happy with the person at the front.

opening the door to see fully dressed neymar in jeans, t shirt, and white nikes.

"what do you want neymar" i said opening the door for him to come in.

he followed me as i walked into the kitchen to get some sunny d to get that horrible taste out of my mouth, which was my morning breath.

"well hello to you and i need you to get ready and pack clothes for 5 days in like 2 hours" neymar said quickly.

"for what" i said confused.

"well justin told me that today you were supposed to be flying to paris, and i remember you telling me that it was one of your favorite places so, why not go to your favorite place with your favorite footballer" neymar said with a smile.

"really i don't recall you being messi" i said jokingly.

"well second best" neymar said.

"nope you're sure not iniesta" i said popping the p.

"firm third and if i'm not third in not talking to you anymore" neymar said with a smirk.

"eh your tied with either totti, pique, or xavi" i said.

"okay now hurry up and get ready" neymar said pushing me towards the guest room.

"nope that the guest room" i said as neymar turned me into another direction.

"noooo that's the laundry room" i said as he finally started heading towards the room.

i took like a 10 minute shower because neymar was constantly telling me to hurry up which i just cussed at him.

neymar had surprisingly picked out an outfit for me, which i was impressed but then i realized that it was the first outfit on the top.

my hair was in a pony tail i was wearing my orange pablo sweater, black tights, and my pirate black yeezys.

"now let's get packing shall we" neymar said as he grabbed my suitcase that was practically half full because i didn't even unpack when i got here.

"arzaylea i'm pretty sure there's enough clothes in here for 3 months" neymar said exaggerating.

"neymar a girl should have options and there's only like a months worth of clothes silly" i said ruffling his curly locks.

"plus it's the most fashionable city in the world and you can't be seen wearing sweatpants and sweaters" i said.

"okay i'm done" i said as i had managed to get all my stuff into one bag.

"okay let's go we only have like 30 minutes" neymar said grabbing my suit case and putting it in the back.

inside the jet